Meneheune Adventure Trail

spacecanada

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this recently, before construction? I am wondering how many adventure trails are open. On our last visit, only the indoor one was available due to 'technical difficulties' with the outdoor course(s). Even as adults, we thought this was a clever activity and really enjoyed it. The lobby magic had many people near us stopping to watch the show.

When we were there at the end of October it was available, but the hours were different, you could only pick up the ipads starting at 5pm.

Oh, interesting. I wonder why it was only in the evening; could be due to construction? Did they have multiple 'trails' to choose from?

We were just there last week. The outdoor trail was open from 5 pm to 8 pm. The indoor trail was open all day, 10 am to 8 pm (I think).

The ipad they give you generates a random order. You are given a code so you can keep coming back until you finish all the activities. You know you are done when you get the first activity repeating.

By the sounds of it, the adventure has changed since 2016. Our adventure was very straightforward and we didn't get a code or anything. It told us when it was over. I recall at least three different adventures (two outside and one inside), but only one was open during our trip. I look forward to doing the two current adventures when we go in May. Oh that sounds so far away...

Has anyone done this recently, before construction? I am wondering how many adventure trails are open. On our last visit, only the indoor one was available due to 'technical difficulties' with the outdoor course(s). Even as adults, we thought this was a clever activity and really enjoyed it. The lobby magic had many people near us stopping to watch the show.

What is this activity ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter