Menu Change at Storybook Dining already?

Realgrumpy

DIS Veteran
I was so looking forward to eating here and it looks like they changed the menu. The appetizers and some of the entrees and the dessert cupcake (which I was looking forward to) Has anyone tried the new menu???

Where did you see a change? Just looked at the WDW site and it looks the same... I am following since I am hoping to score a seat there, too..

where did you see this? I had heard they might have seasonal menus but I have not heard it changed yet.

I saw it on one of the Disney Facebook groups, there were screenshots of the new menu too. I think it changed within the last day or two.

I posted a few days ago about the changes that are listed only under the kids options... mushroom bisque for the soup, hunter's terrine instead of hunter's pie, and the miner's treasures dessert with panna cotta instead of buttercream icing. Also the description for the kids chicken entrée is "Seasonal Berries and House-made Black Raspberry Ice Cream" which doesn't seem right.

The menu is seasonal, so it would make sense that they would be changing it now as we go into spring..

Also, Disney menus are always subject to change, so I personally would never make an ADR solely based on one menu item (or even two). I make them based on the overall experience. (I guess the exception would be if some place I'd booked suddenly went all seafood (gross) or all peanut products (allergy) - then I'd cancel that in a heartbeat.)

I think 2 out of the three appetizers changed, they kept the shrimp and switched out the meat pie and the soup for something else. A couple of the main courses switched out for others and one of the desserts is different. If I could get on my facebook I would get the picture of the new menu, but I'm at work and no fb for me.

I think 2 out of the three appetizers changed, they kept the shrimp and switched out the meat pie and the soup for something else. A couple of the main courses switched out for others and one of the desserts is different. If I could get on my facebook I would get the picture of the new menu, but I'm at work and no fb for me.
I find many, many Facebook posts inaccurate

Well, as long as the entrees stay the same, those prime rib pictures looked so good and had good reviews-and the drinks that emit smoke and change colors! We have ressies for September 8, and looking forward to going!

Thanks for the menu pictures.

I wish it was still Artist Point, no character dining and the old menu. I am going to miss the Copper River Salmon they had when it was in season from mid May until mid June. I know I'm in the minority, but I loved the old Artist Point. :sad1:

Darn, they swapped out the Veal Osso Bucco for a Pork Shank. I'm sure the Shank will be good but their version of the Veal Osso was masterfully prepared. It was possibly my favorite meal in February.
I was hoping for the veal in June....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter