Menu Change at Storybook Dining already?

This is what most of us got when we went on July 1st. It was absolutely delicious! Everything was good, except I didn't really care for the shrimp appetizer thing. We were mainly going for the characters, but the food was great.

I made reservations 180 days out, but ended up changing my plans last minute. I cancelled my original ones and was able to snag reservations for a different day, a few days ahead of time. I found several times available while we were at WDW, so just keep checking!

This! and I love shrimp but it needed more seasoning or dressing the best was the mushroom soup. Even my boyfriend liked it although at 1st he refused try it.

It's never too late or too unlikely.
Keep checking, set up a search on Touring Plans.
I'm fairly certain you can get one.
I did set up the finder on TP. After not being quick enough the first couple of times, lol, I got it! Even on the day and early time of 4:35. I am so excited!!!
We don’t have allergies, is it bad to ask for substitutions for appetizer? Mushroom soup won’t be touched in my family. Since it is August 2nd, I am wondering if they will switch out the soup. Hoping for a summer corn or fall pumpkin even. Thanks again for the help!

We did Story Book Dining on June 15th for my birthday. We all really enjoyed the whole experience! The only thing I didn't care for very much was the Hunter's Terrine, but other than that everything else was great! The pork shank was delicious! The characters and interactions were spot on! I had a Little Golden Book Notebook that the characters all signed and I had them sign a kids menu for me as well. We didn't bother saying anything about swapping the mushroom bisque out for my brothers-in-law, nieces, and nephew. My one brother-in-law actually tried it and liked it. The rest of us that like mushrooms just ate the rest. Our server was excellent! My Dad is allergic to raspberries, so our server talked to the chef and they were able to swap out the Miner's Treasure for something else because they couldn't be certain it didn't have raspberries. The also brought him the popcorn on a separate plate because the chef said there was some raspberry in the chocolate hearts. The Queen was hilarious! Never broke character! She called signing autographs "paper work". I wore a Snow White Disneybound dress my Mom made and Snow White Mickey Ears my sister made me for my birthday. The Queen told me I should try wearing purple next time because it's better, lol! I'm a huge Snow White fan and have a huge collection, so this has been on my bucket list since it was announced and it did not disappoint! We all absolutely loved it and it was a great way to celebrate a milestone birthday!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter