Menus for Pop C. food court?

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
anyone know if any sites have these yet ( none on allears ) or any inclination when they may come out ?...is it usually after opening?..wondering if I should get more Q/C vouchers since the few pix I saw of food looked good ( in cute little "tv dinner" type tray/plate things) Thanks

I would love to see some menus too! I checked Deb's site, but they aren't there yet

I remember seeing a picture of tie-dyed cheesecake on one site, but I can't remember which now! I've never met a cheesecake I didn't like!

I will be eating breakfast there on Tuesday morning, my brother who is a phone operator got a free "test" night. I'll try and write down some of the menus and then post them.

Originally posted by WDW Poly Princess
I would love to see some menus too! I checked Deb's site, but they aren't there yet

I remember seeing a picture of tie-dyed cheesecake on one site, but I can't remember which now! I've never met a cheesecake I didn't like!

me neither but you may need sunglasses on to eat that one.!..it was on the resort board "Pop Century Is Far Out" op=Tyler aka chip and dale express ....a bunch of links to pictures there Janet2k I think is who posted most of them ( hope I got her name right) if you want to do a search for them

You said you have the food vouchers that you can use at Pop cantury...can you give me a run down on how that is used in that place, I have 4 vouchers and staying at All Sports. Any help will be appreciated it

Maybe watch out at the Resort Board. Tyler (Chip n Dale Express) is supposed to be typing up a review and all that needed information about the resort. He works there.

Originally posted by topcat011
You said you have the food vouchers that you can use at Pop cantury...can you give me a run down on how that is used in that place, I have 4 vouchers and staying at All Sports. Any help will be appreciated it
Pc is not listed on the vouchers but someone is going to post after they go to see if they can use them or not so if you are going after mid dec you should get the lowdown here..think the thread is either the connections on the buget or one on vouchers here or on budget board..if going before you hear ,*you * too can be a guinea pig and let us all learn from your expereince:) !!

FYI, I just checked Deb's site and she now DOES have a Pop Century menu. I printed it out for our upcoming trip (13 days and counting!!).

I notice that says pre opening menu and wonder what in the world that is ! hope it's not the "real" one since it seems like nothing but "fast food"

According Tyler on another board the menus are incomplete at this time. He said there are many more things on the menu that were not listed. I did talk to an operator yesterday that said she had a test visit and that everything looked great.

What are the food vouchers that I keep reading about and where or how do you get them?

Thank you

Originally posted by twinx4
What are the food vouchers that I keep reading about and where or how do you get them?

Thank you
go to the budget board, the "connections Vouchers "thread( first one I think) and it tells all about them...also you can do a search for info about them cause a lot of people have posted the results of using them at different rest. on various threads

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter