Merch Pass drawing for Minnie Mouse Main Attraction King Arthur Carrousel

I’m just learning they started doing these! So Tuesday we can sign up for it? I’m a little confused.

I’m just learning they started doing these! So Tuesday we can sign up for it? I’m a little confused.
Yes, you click on the link and choose which items you want to be in the running for and hit submit. You will get an email if you are chosen for any of the items that will send you to your shopping cart on shopDisney, where the items will already be placed. You are not obligated to purchase them though.

Yes, you click on the link and choose which items you want to be in the running for and hit submit. You will get an email if you are chosen for any of the items that will send you to your shopping cart on shopDisney, where the items will already be placed. You are not obligated to purchase them though.
And this is what starts Tuesday, correct? The submitting my info to be in the running—not the purchasing?

Correct - we have one day to submit - 8/11. If chosen you will get an email HOWEVER many have said they didn't get an email but the items you are chosen for are automatically loaded into your cart so check there :-)

And this is what starts Tuesday, correct? The submitting my info to be in the running—not the purchasing?
Exactly what Tranguil Breeze said. Also, many who tried failed to get anything from the Peter Pan release. Be prepared for anything, including disappointment. I haven't managed to get anything myself.

Registration is now open TODAY ONLY! Good luck everyone!!

I really wish there was some confirmation that your entry has truly been submitted. Yes you get the confirmation note when you click submit, but there is no way to go back and check that I can find. An email confirmation would be nice. Oh well...

Last edited:
Did Wreck-It Ralph crash anyone else's entry while awaiting confirmation? Phew! I was able to start over and complete my entry. Good luck.

Did Wreck-It Ralph crash anyone else's entry while awaiting confirmation? Phew! I was able to start over and complete my entry. Good luck.
I went in the first minute it opened and things were surprisingly stable. Glad you're in. Best of Luck!!

Correct - we have one day to submit - 8/11. If chosen you will get an email HOWEVER many have said they didn't get an email but the items you are chosen for are automatically loaded into your cart so check there :-)
Oh really? I never knew this! I put in for all of them 😂

I made the mistake of letting my 13yo DD browse ShopDisney and she fell in love with the Carrousel ears. We entered today but I’m trying to prep her with the low odds of getting them. Good luck everyone!

Just got an email for the pins. Wishing success to all.
Wow, that was early! I went for the ears and backpack, so my expectations are low. I've not succeeded with any of the Merch Pass drawings or the DL 65th online presale event (I only wanted the Hat Box Ghost pin but was 27,000+ back in the queue at the moment the event started...SMH).

EDIT: Welp, there's already over 400 listings on eBay for King Arthur merch. Some are actual photos of the items taken in the seller's possession, how does that happen? Looks like the emails have already gone out? I've been checking my bag on shopDisney as well. Nothing for me again it seems. I won't be participating again until October. That's the holy grail for me. Trying to keep my expectations at ZERO!! :bored:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!