Merch Pass drawing for Minnie Mouse Main Attraction King Arthur Carrousel

Emails continue to go out until 5pmPST according to Disney ... wishing everyone luck! I managed to snag the mug and plush, my daughter got pins. I really wanted the bag but I feel very lucky to be drawn for something. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

There are far fewer negative comments on shopDisney related to the King Arthur Carrousel merch, but Disney is already beginning to remove them as they did with Peter Pan. I see less comments on this thread as well, compared to the last merch thread. Guess that makes sense with respect to ride/character popularity. Still, could be the disappointment level has reached the resignation stage and many have just given up.

I am astonished by how many listings there are on eBay right now for the ears at three times the original price...are that many people going to pay that amount? Demand is that high, even with so many listed?

Nothing yet. Guess I should be thankful I got the ears first round and the mug second round for Peter Pan. The lots were much smaller for King Arthur. I’m going to pass on Dumbo and Big Thunder. I was really looking forward to Big Thunder as it rarely gets any merch love, but I was disappointed after the peek. My daughter said the Loungefly looked like it was cut from Mom jeans. Ouch. Lol. I hope they give us a peek at Haunted Mansion soon. That Merch Pass is going to be insane.

I'm seeing 700+ items from the collection now up for sale on eBay. I'm sure there have been many sales already as well. It blows my mind that there is a seller with the entire collection up for sale for $800. That's painful on so many levels. The lowest buy it now price for the backpack is $295. But hey, it's Free Shipping... :sad2:

Nothing for me. Everyone in my family tried for something, no one got anything. I‘ve been trying every month since January to get the ears or bag, never got a single thing. Merchpass or not, its been impossible to get anything. Super upset with disney and giving up on this collection. Very disappointing how Disney is handling this.

That's it for round one, if Disney is on schedule with their winning notifications. Good luck to everyone with round two on Saturday if unpurchased merch becomes available.

Nothing yet. Guess I should be thankful I got the ears first round and the mug second round for Peter Pan. The lots were much smaller for King Arthur. I’m going to pass on Dumbo and Big Thunder. I was really looking forward to Big Thunder as it rarely gets any merch love, but I was disappointed after the peek. My daughter said the Loungefly looked like it was cut from Mom jeans. Ouch. Lol. I hope they give us a peek at Haunted Mansion soon. That Merch Pass is going to be insane.
Yea I’m not a fan of the bag for Big Thunder. I do think the dumbo ears are cute and will try for those.

Anyone receive a second round notification? I haven't seen any reports as of yet. Just curious...

Heads-up! The HM wallpaper loungefly is showing up on shopDisney this morning again. I didn't try to check out with one in my cart, so not sure if it is truly available or just another IT glitch. Good Luck!

Thank you!!!!!! Just ordered! Hate I didn’t get the 30% discount but I did get my 10% visa discount and a free ink and paint key. :)

The King Arthur backpack, along with a few of the previous months bags, has just appeared on the shopDisney site so that maybe an indication the second chance emails are going to today. I wasn't able to put the backpack in my cart, but I was able to purchase the Mad Tea Party back pack. The order went though, but Disney could still cancel it for lack of availability. They did that to my yesterday with something I purchased and receive a confirmation email for. That hurt a little. Anyway, Main Attraction merch from previous months is still showing up sporadically.

Last edited:
Their website has been giving me a whole world of pain when it comes to these merch passes. I had no issues with the Peter Pan one, but right after firefox would not work on the store. Have done everything possible short of reinstalling the browser to make it work but it still will not keep me logged in for more than 10 seconds. The issue is in my account, not on my end.

Used Chrome for the Carousel drawing, now it too is having issues. Header is too large. Won't even load. I'm not a swearing person, but I've had some sweet comments for their site as of late.

I just want the option of signing up for the upcoming sets, particularly Oct, Nov & Dec.

The King Arthur Plush is showing as available on shopDisney right now. I was able to put one in my bag, but I didn't try to check out.

I randomly saw the pins for Peter Pan and King Arthur's Carosel on the site last night for sale, but they're gone now.

The King Arthur plush is showing as available on shopDisney again this morning. I was able to put one in my bag (cart), but I did not attempt to purchase.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter