Merch Pass drawing for Minnie Mouse Main Attraction King Arthur Carrousel

This whole thing is making me angry. I was ok with not getting selected through Merch pass if they had simply sold out buy I have seen online the ears have been sold at WDW and have even shown up on ShopDisney (but we’re gone before I could check out). If they have this Merch available why didn’t they offer it to those of us that signed up for Merch Pass and were not selected?? I’ve already send an email to ShopDisney venting my frustration but I thought I’d post here too since misery loves company. Lol.

This whole thing is making me angry. I was ok with not getting selected through Merch pass if they had simply sold out buy I have seen online the ears have been sold at WDW and have even shown up on ShopDisney (but we’re gone before I could check out). If they have this Merch available why didn’t they offer it to those of us that signed up for Merch Pass and were not selected?? I’ve already send an email to ShopDisney venting my frustration but I thought I’d post here too since misery loves company. Lol.
I was wondering the same and think they're having trouble identifying the resellers with hundreds of bogus accounts. The only way to be fair is to over-produce items and then where would the "special" go?

I'd like to see the resale platforms themselves clamp down on this stuff, but again, how do you keep them from just opening new accounts? How do you differentiate a professional reseller from someone who just wants or needs to sell off a collection?

We can't win.

It's completely wrong. I can understand Disney selling pre-merch pass system items from the collection as they become available from returns, unsold store stock, etc., but to be offering the Peter Pan, King Arthur and Dumbo items for sale on shopDisney or at Epcot is just bad form. They should have been offered to the folks in the merch pass lottery. This is coming from someone who has benefited from this mess as I've already received the PP ears. Other items have yet to be shipped, so not sure about them yet.

KAC ears and pins are still available as of 9AM CST today. I went ahead and bought an additional pair for my grand niece's birthday present. Why not? Can't believe they've been available for two days on the site. Other MMMA items have been visible but elusive for purchase. Enjoy the KAC windfall while you can!! :cheer2:

OMG you just made me so happy!! Now I just have to decide if I want to tell DD about getting these or save them for Christmas!! She’s going to be thrilled!
You're welcome. I remembered your post about your daughter when I saw the ears online last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!