Merch pass drawing for Minnie Mouse Main Attraction Peter Pan's Flight

For anyone keeping track, Disney has just removed the 1-star negative comments from the merch again.

Yep but I think they are removing just the comments that are negative towards the system ... its meant to be reviews of the actual product. This has certainly caused a stir in the community lol

Yeah, it is just the comments toward the Merch Pass system. Which I understand, but I also hope it sends a message to Disney. Look at the number of people they've pissed off enough to leave 1 star reviews on multiple products. If you start multiplying that number by the number of people who will legit boycott any more LE merch, the money adds up.

Yes, I know they won't have a problem selling LE merch. I get that. But this also translates into other areas for the company, not just LE merch.

Yeah, it is just the comments toward the Merch Pass system. Which I understand, but I also hope it sends a message to Disney. Look at the number of people they've pissed off enough to leave 1 star reviews on multiple products. If you start multiplying that number by the number of people who will legit boycott any more LE merch, the money adds up.

Yes, I know they won't have a problem selling LE merch. I get that. But this also translates into other areas for the company, not just LE merch.

Absolutely agree ... Disney has a loyal following, and also they do a pretty good job at making us feel special, its what they are known for so to start pissing us off isn't a good thing lol. Yes, at the end of the day they are a company, a shareholding one at that so the numbers do have to crunch to the positive but, to grow those numbers you have to look after your customer base. Disney know the strength of their Collectors market - they rely us on making repeat purchases.

We got the email yesterday but just for the pins. My wife wanted the ears and the mug (we've got the Tiki and Alice mugs so far). I checked the box for the pins just in case since they'd get me closer to free shipping if they all came through. My wife's not interested in just getting the pins. That being said, did anyone really want the pins? Before I let them go, I thought I'd check here and see in case someone wants to arrange something (a few people have mentioned a trade, but we all seem to really want the same thing - ears/mug + backpack - which my wife also liked but not for that price - so no one who was able to get those are looking to trade those). I might be getting some MagicBands so may hit free shipping from Disney, so it would just be the cost for the pins plus cost to ship them to you. Let me know.

We got the email yesterday but just for the pins. My wife wanted the ears and the mug (we've got the Tiki and Alice mugs so far). I checked the box for the pins just in case since they'd get me closer to free shipping if they all came through. My wife's not interested in just getting the pins. That being said, did anyone really want the pins? Before I let them go, I thought I'd check here and see in case someone wants to arrange something (a few people have mentioned a trade, but we all seem to really want the same thing - ears/mug + backpack - which my wife also liked but not for that price - so no one who was able to get those are looking to trade those). I might be getting some MagicBands so may hit free shipping from Disney, so it would just be the cost for the pins plus cost to ship them to you. Let me know.

If you do get the pins I will definitely purchase them - I am from a family of pin collectors lol and both my daughter and dad wanted the set, but we could only buy one (as its one per household) and really wanted to get my dad some too.

If you do get the pins I will definitely purchase them - I am from a family of pin collectors lol and both my daughter and dad wanted the set, but we could only buy one (as its one per household) and really wanted to get my dad some too.
I'm sorry - I definitely would have, but we don't have access any more. They were gone from our cart by yesterday.

Maybe the way to go on this is to try to create a massive pool of Disney accounts in which we all register for everything possible on the MerchPass, even if not interested, in order to try to help others in the group who might want them. I have to see if my wife's interested in this month's or not, but if not, I might still register for everything and if I get any, I'll see here if anyone wants it at cost+shipping - no mark-ups at all. Then maybe we can try to beat the eBay Pirates at their own game.

My wife really wanted those Peter Pan ears 😒. The whole thing is just infuriating.

I suppose there’s no hope of them putting more of Peter Pan on Shop Disney. Ebay is filled with listings of the backpack for around $350. And plenty of people are actively bidding on them. Honestly, how can you blame people at this point from resorting to buying from ebay when we can’t get it anywhere else. 🙄

I'm sorry - I definitely would have, but we don't have access any more. They were gone from our cart by yesterday.

Maybe the way to go on this is to try to create a massive pool of Disney accounts in which we all register for everything possible on the MerchPass, even if not interested, in order to try to help others in the group who might want them. I have to see if my wife's interested in this month's or not, but if not, I might still register for everything and if I get any, I'll see here if anyone wants it at cost+shipping - no mark-ups at all. Then maybe we can try to beat the eBay Pirates at their own game.

My wife really wanted those Peter Pan ears 😒. The whole thing is just infuriating.
I can’t believe how much those ears are going for on eBay! It’s insane. I do wish I tried for the backpack as it’s super cute but I didn’t think I’d use it.

I wonder how the cinderella collection will look

I can’t believe how much those ears are going for on eBay! It’s insane. I do wish I tried for the backpack as it’s super cute but I didn’t think I’d use it.

I wonder how the cinderella collection will look
My wife liked the backpack too - but just questioned if it would get much use, and at even Disney's price ($90), wasn't worth it. She really wanted the ears and we were trying for the mugs too since I got her the Tiki and Alice mugs already. The eBay prices are just ridiculous. I really blame Disney for this - they're not doing anything to try to stop it, and they've actually made it worse - the eBay-ers easily beat the system, and they just make it more restrictive for the rest of us, limit production way too much, thus encouraging and perpetuating the whole thing further.

My wife liked the backpack too - but just questioned if it would get much use, and at even Disney's price ($90), wasn't worth it. She really wanted the ears and we were trying for the mugs too since I got her the Tiki and Alice mugs already. The eBay prices are just ridiculous. I really blame Disney for this - they're not doing anything to try to stop it, and they've actually made it worse - the eBay-ers easily beat the system, and they just make it more restrictive for the rest of us, limit production way too much, thus encouraging and perpetuating the whole thing further.
I did actually end up with the ears during the second drawing and ended up buying them. They haven’t shipped yet though. I thought the mug was super cute though as well.

But yea for $90 the backpack wasn’t worth it. I just can’t believe it’s going for $350!!!

Good luck to everyone who is submitting for Merch Pass. You'll have one less "competitor" since I'm not going to even try. I'm actually listing my Minnie items for sales, along with the Wisdom Collection. No more LE merch I can't get in person for me.

The next few months items look cool, though.

Heads up for all the Peter Pan fans looking for merchandise as it is few and far between. Loungefly just released a Captain Hook mini backpack. It's not on shopDisney. It's being sold on the Loungefly website currently.
EDIT: They just added as wallet as well.

WDBK1150_CaptainHookCosplayMini_Front_1024x1024.jpg WDWA1270_CaptainHookCosplay_Front_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone who is submitting for Merch Pass. You'll have one less "competitor" since I'm not going to even try. I'm actually listing my Minnie items for sales, along with the Wisdom Collection. No more LE merch I can't get in person for me.

The next few months items look cool, though.

Please message me with what you have for sale from MMMA. Thank you and I'm sorry the experience wasn't what you wanted it to be :(

No worries, and thank you :)

I do enter for everything and so do my parents ... so that I can trade and help other collectors. I certainly do not resell, nor will I buy at those overinflated prices - if we buy, we encourage.

I suppose there’s no hope of them putting more of Peter Pan on Shop Disney. Ebay is filled with listings of the backpack for around $350. And plenty of people are actively bidding on them. Honestly, how can you blame people at this point from resorting to buying from ebay when we can’t get it anywhere else. 🙄

They will drop in price. Be patient :)

The ones prepared to buy make it worse ;-) Disney have a long relationship with collectors and making collectible items .... they wouldn't be special if they made enough for everyone. And the collectible market would die. Not sure what DIsney could really do ... there will always be greed and there will always be those who believe they have to have something.

I have collected all my life - a terrible habit my dad gave me lol ... and one thing we have to accept is there will always be things we can't get, there will always be disappointment and thats ok .. if that is our biggest worry in life then we are lucky. Honestly ... if we don't have that Limited Edition bag the worst impact on our life is our bank account will have more money.

Before covid I went to the store .. and I still didn't get the ears or bag because our store only got two of each and I could never get there before the first two people in line ....

Anyone out there bought the Peter Pan ears, in the hopes of trading for the mug and pins?
Hoping to try here first before going the eBay route. I think I still need to post more before I can pm folks but please respond if you might be interested in a trade.

Anyone out there bought the Peter Pan ears, in the hopes of trading for the mug and pins?
Hoping to try here first before going the eBay route. I think I still need to post more before I can pm folks but please respond if you might be interested in a trade.

There are also some Facebook groups for MMMA, please try there first before going the Ebay route :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!