Merchandise on the Wonder - Feb 2019

Maybe this is a good thread to ask. My first cruise was a few weeks ago on the Magic. Shopping is not really my thing, not in real life, not in the parks. So the shops and the merchandise on board weren't top of mind when I booked. But I was a bit surprised there were only 3 small shops, 1 for kids, 1 for adults and 1 Marvel. I had thought that as it Disney, there would be a place to buy stuffed animals on every deck! Any reason why this is? Did there used to be more merchandise, but it changed after guest feedback? Or is it just logistics, how much space they have, needing space to keep stock etc?
I am sure that it has everything to do with the amount of space, or lack of it, onboard. And then there are also the storage issues. Space is at a premium.

I am sure that it has everything to do with the amount of space, or lack of it, onboard. And then there are also the storage issues. Space is at a premium.
Just a guess, but it might also have to do with the fact that they can’t sell any merchandise when in port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter