Meredith & Chad, April 28 2018 Wishes, WP/GM Lounge/UK Lochside- WEDDING VIDEO

90 Day Update - Floral Ramblings

I can't believe we are at 89 days!! I remember last February when I first reached out to DFTW and had NO idea what I wanted for my wedding day.. the sad thing is it's been a year and I still feel indecisive about some of my decisions LOL

We paid our minimum expenditure, so I guess we are in this for good! My planner got back to me with an updated BEO last week.. I only cut around $10,000 from our discussion.. still another $20K or so to cut :crazy2:

Most of the rest of our cuts will be from floral.. I've been trying to review floral since the end of November, but my florist is sort of hard to get a hold of. She doesn't respond to emails, which is frustrating. After our planning session, our floral and decor came in close to $30K.. I'm hoping to bring it down to $12K ($10K would be ideal).

Since our reception location is basically a blank canvas, I want to put most of my budget there, which means I will need to cut pretty much all of ceremony decor. I've seen previous brides do minimal decor in the WP and it honestly looks really good. It keeps the focus on the bride and groom, whereas a lot of decor in the WP can kind of get distracting. I'm thinking I'm going to do the 5' gold candelabras without any floral (this will save $1200) and a custom aisle runner (I'd like to cover up the blue carpet!). My bridal bouquet is $450 (I know I could save some money there, but I want to have a pretty bouquet since I'm spending a good bit of money on photography and videography) and we only have about $100 in the groom's floral and my MOH floral. We are also cutting the aisle petals (they cost over $500 and don't really add anything to the decor) and candles down the aisle (again, $500 for low impact). This brings our personal floral and ceremony floral to close to $2000.

That leaves $8K-$10K for the reception floral and decor. We are renting the farmhouse trestle tables for $230 each (will probably need 7 or 8 of these) along with the mismatched wooden chairs that cost $16 each. I feel like the table and chairs are really the basis for my wedding "theme," so those are staying for now.

I also have a boxwood wall to go behind the sweetheart table with our names cutout in gold and coordinating drapery and floral for $4400 o_O This is one of those things that I plan on asking my florist for a cheaper option.. something around $2500 if possible. I want something that will make an impact behind the sweetheart table, and I'm thinking I'm going to give up the carriage, which would basically pay for this and the custom aisle runner :rolleyes1

The centerpieces are the other thing that I HAVE to cut down. I was quoted $1100 for floral garland to run the length of the tables, which came up to like $11K for 9 tables. I'm hoping that I can decrease the amount of floral in the garland and the length of it and get them for around $600. Even then I will need to do 3 tables with the garland and another cheaper centerpiece for the other 4 tables (maybe candelabras?) to keep the centerpieces around $2500

I've asked 3 or 4 times about a black and white dance floor and have yet to get this added to my BEO, but it's something I think will really tie our whole look together. So that adds around $650 I think?

Then we are replacing the deluxe greens package (10 ficus trees with twinkle lights) with 5' candelabras. We can get 8 of those for $500 versus the $3125 that the deluxe greens package costs.

We are upgrading our flatware to gold, which costs around $700 (something that could be cut, but all of our other decor is gold so I'm trying to keep it)

And we got our cake price down to $825 from $1575 :dogdance:We cut it down to 3 tiers instead of 4 and I think that's the only thing that was changed? Mental note to double check that though!!

So basically I've been crunching numbers for a week :sad2: Other than that, I FINALLY ordered my fiance's suit... I'm still waiting on the jacket to come in though. I was originally going to do navy blue, but ended up going with a little bit lighter color blue so it felt less formal (since we have the morning ceremony). I got him a champagne colored tie (I thought that would be easier than trying to match the blush/amethyst color of my dress) Here it is! It's from Express (I had a coupon :laughing:)

View attachment 298967

ANDDDD I ordered his ring with the $200 Visa Card we got for getting DIRECTV installed :thumbsup2

View attachment 298968

It's Tungsten (he didn't want an expensive ring and I'm not fond of the traditional gold rings on men, so I picked this since it was a little bit more manly)

Anyway, I have a phone call scheduled with my florist on Thursday, so hopefully I'll have more to update then!​

I tried to put in bold some of these prices..........I can't believe the prices of the floral. Who are you using may I ask - a Disney florist? Outside florist. Sounds steep but I am sure these are the going prices..........Are you saying the tables used for the reception are rented and there is a charge? They do not provide tables/chairs?

I hope they have samples of centerpieces, etc. to choose from when selecting. But I guess there are no prices regardless....are these chosen during the planning session a few months before?

I have another question - I am sure not the last......looking at some of the venues for the reception - many say it holds so many people. How can anyone really know the number of people who will attend a destination wedding until about a month before. Did you set a limit before hand?

You have no idea how helpful this is and I admire you for your great planning and details!!!! Getting close!!!

I love, love his wedding band!

Last edited:
I tried to put in bold some of these prices..........I can't believe the prices of the floral. Who are you using may I ask - a Disney florist? Outside florist. Sounds steep but I am sure these are the going prices..........Are you saying the tables used for the reception are rented and there is a charge? They do not provide tables/chairs?

I hope they have samples of centerpieces, etc. to choose from when selecting. But I guess there are no prices regardless....are these chosen during the planning session a few months before?

I have another question - I am sure not the last......looking at some of the venues for the reception - many say it holds so many people. How can anyone really know the number of people who will attend a destination wedding until about a month before. Did you set a limit before hand?

You have no idea how helpful this is and I admire you for your great planning and details!!!! Getting close!!!

I love, love his wedding band!

I am using a Disney florist. You can use outside floral (which will save a TON of money if you are looking for elaborate floral), BUT only in convention center locations (like the Grand Floridian or any other hotel ballroom). It said in my Letter of Agreement that Disney floral must be used in my reception location.

The floral is CRAZY expensive through Disney. You don't meet your florist until your planning session (at least I didn't). During the meeting with the florist is when you decide on the bouquet, ceremony decor, centerpieces, and any other reception decor. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and then she used those to draft the floral proposal that I got about a month after the planning session. The only pricing I got at the planning session was the price of floral topped 5' candelabras because I had specifically referenced the decor from the Freeform DFTW special back in my planning kit that I sent my planner before the session. Other than that there was no mention of the price of anything.

As far as the tables and chairs, I'm not sure if they charge to rent the standard round banquet tables (ours are wooden trestle tables so I knew they would cost more than the standard ones). It probably depends on your venue... but if you want to upgrade the tables and chairs to anything other than basic ballroom tables and chairs, I know they do cost more. I'm not doing Table cloths because the linen prices can add up fast as well (the table cloth for my sweetheart table is going to cost $85 and it isn't anything fancy)

As far as the guest count, you have to give your sales consultant a rough estimate of your guest count when you start the planning process. They then take 80% of that number and that becomes your contracted minimum guarantee for Food and Beverage. So whatever number you give them, you will HAVE to pay the Food and Beverage for at least 80% (it becomes part of your minimum expenditure).

You definitely want to make a list or count how many people you will invite, then go back through the list and count how many you think will actually come. When it's time for the Letter of Agreement I would say "I'm going to invite X number of people, but I only expect Y number to come" This way your minimum becomes 80% of who you expect to come (so you hopefully don't have to worry about paying for more people than you actually have). A lot of the venues have a minimum number of people and a max, so you definitely want to know around how many people you are expecting. For example, there was no way I could get American Adventure Rotunda with my group of 30-50. My sales consultant was against giving me Atlantic Dance Hall with that group size too (even though I've seen it done before) The GM Lounge has a max of around 70 I think? So it works great for our group.

I was just thinking the same! We're in the Netherlands and our floral comes to $ 400,-! That's the bouquet, a special corsage for the groom, 28 corsages for the bridal party and their partners and a rose on the end of each aisle. Our centre pieces are included at the venue. (We're getting married April 20th, we met 5 years ago on April 27th, but that's a public holiday here)

I love how you picked the grooms outfit and weddingband! My fiance would never let me do that! It took a lot of adjusting on my part, because he has been a lot more involved then he normally is in similar situations (also with the honeymoon compared to other holidays). I do think you made really good choices!

That's a ton of floral for the price!!- so jealous!! To be honest, if I had to do this all again and I knew how expensive all the add ons would be I'm not sure if I would do it. Maybe that will change once the wedding happens, but for the price I am paying (and the experience I've had so far) I could have a wedding at home and spend 1/3 of what I'm spending for a wedding at Disney and have an amazing honeymoon. Although, my fiancé isn't too crazy about vacations so he probably doesn't care either way LOL. But really I expected the experience with Disney to be more personal than it has been so far considering the amount it costs, but I constantly have to follow up with my planner and florist in order to get answers. I know I'm still 88 days away, and they are working with brides closer to their wedding dates, but still I should be able to get answers within the 90 day mark.

I joke that my fiancé is going to be a guest at his own wedding because he hasn't had any part in the planning (by his own choice). I ask his opinion on everything and it's always "whatever you want," which can get frustrating at times when you really want an honest opinion (which is why I post on here!) He literally told me he wanted the cheapest wedding band possible.. which was fine by me!!

I am using a Disney florist. You can use outside floral (which will save a TON of money if you are looking for elaborate floral), BUT only in convention center locations (like the Grand Floridian or any other hotel ballroom). It said in my Letter of Agreement that Disney floral must be used in my reception location.

The floral is CRAZY expensive through Disney. You don't meet your florist until your planning session (at least I didn't). During the meeting with the florist is when you decide on the bouquet, ceremony decor, centerpieces, and any other reception decor. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and then she used those to draft the floral proposal that I got about a month after the planning session. The only pricing I got at the planning session was the price of floral topped 5' candelabras because I had specifically referenced the decor from the Freeform DFTW special back in my planning kit that I sent my planner before the session. Other than that there was no mention of the price of anything.

As far as the tables and chairs, I'm not sure if they charge to rent the standard round banquet tables (ours are wooden trestle tables so I knew they would cost more than the standard ones). It probably depends on your venue... but if you want to upgrade the tables and chairs to anything other than basic ballroom tables and chairs, I know they do cost more. I'm not doing Table cloths because the linen prices can add up fast as well (the table cloth for my sweetheart table is going to cost $85 and it isn't anything fancy)

As far as the guest count, you have to give your sales consultant a rough estimate of your guest count when you start the planning process. They then take 80% of that number and that becomes your contracted minimum guarantee for Food and Beverage. So whatever number you give them, you will HAVE to pay the Food and Beverage for at least 80% (it becomes part of your minimum expenditure).

You definitely want to make a list or count how many people you will invite, then go back through the list and count how many you think will actually come. When it's time for the Letter of Agreement I would say "I'm going to invite X number of people, but I only expect Y number to come" This way your minimum becomes 80% of who you expect to come (so you hopefully don't have to worry about paying for more people than you actually have). A lot of the venues have a minimum number of people and a max, so you definitely want to know around how many people you are expecting. For example, there was no way I could get American Adventure Rotunda with my group of 30-50. My sales consultant was against giving me Atlantic Dance Hall with that group size too (even though I've seen it done before) The GM Lounge has a max of around 70 I think? So it works great for our group.

Our floral here runs into thousands too - for the traditional wedding (we have had here) - Bride, bouquet, parents, ushers, church, centerpieces but it runs a lot less than your centerpieces/garland alone........I see Disney Floral is expensive and I did read one is forced to choose them for many of the venue locations :(. It is what it is I guess. I don't mind spending extra few $$ on food......

As far as the number of people - that is exactly what we have been thinking. We are inviting the same family and friends we invited for both of my sons but know only so many "might" come. We are also thinking 50-60. We might have people who will surprise us and come but no way of knowing. I can't ask people a year before - are you definitely coming? Things change. So I would give them one number and they will go by 80% of this. One pays that final figure regardless of how many show up. One can go lower I am assuming and you can add more after (assuming the venue holds that many people?).

I really hope you don't mind the questions........I have to repeat how helpful this is. I like going in with a little more knowledge and not be "shocked" either lol.

Thank you!! That's so cool that he works at Tiffany's!!! They don't have some kind of employee discount?? :thumbsup2
Yes he does get a 25% discount which is nice, but 25% off a lot is still a lot lol. We are going the day after my birthday to look at rings since Andrew is off that day. We are also picking out his and his groomsmens tuxes that day. Just hoping we don't have our annual blizzard to ruin our plans! every year since 2012 it has snowed a significant amount on my bday!

I cannot believe the cost of floral. Stinks because you are in park you have to use their florists. I am sure what ever you decide will look nice, just a headache trying to cut the cost down!

Our floral here runs into thousands too - for the traditional wedding (we have had here) - Bride, bouquet, parents, ushers, church, centerpieces but it runs a lot less than your centerpieces/garland alone........I see Disney Floral is expensive and I did read one is forced to choose them for many of the venue locations :(. It is what it is I guess. I don't mind spending extra few $$ on food......

As far as the number of people - that is exactly what we have been thinking. We are inviting the same family and friends we invited for both of my sons but know only so many "might" come. We are also thinking 50-60. We might have people who will surprise us and come but no way of knowing. I can't ask people a year before - are you definitely coming? Things change. So I would give them one number and they will go by 80% of this. One pays that final figure regardless of how many show up. One can go lower I am assuming and you can add more after (assuming the venue holds that many people?).

I really hope you don't mind the questions........I have to repeat how helpful this is. I like going in with a little more knowledge and not be "shocked" either lol.

That's right! You pay the minimum food and beverage that gets contracted in the Letter of Agreement regardless of how many people actually show up. You actually have to pay the minimum food and beverage and minimum expenditure (which is dependent on the time of year and which day of the week you get married) at 90 days before the wedding, before they even ask you for a final guest count. My minimum expenditure is $10,000 for a Saturday in April, so that plus my minimum F&B for 23 adults comes out to around $15,000.. basically that's all I'm required to spend. Transportation, characters, floral all count toward your minimum expenditure.. but that $10,000 goes sooo fast! You can definitely go higher than your original contracted guest count (as long as it doesn't go over the venue maximum). My first BEO was based on 50 people (the max for our dessert party location), but now it's looking like we might have closer to 30 people.

Yes he does get a 25% discount which is nice, but 25% off a lot is still a lot lol. We are going the day after my birthday to look at rings since Andrew is off that day. We are also picking out his and his groomsmens tuxes that day. Just hoping we don't have our annual blizzard to ruin our plans! every year since 2012 it has snowed a significant amount on my bday!

I cannot believe the cost of floral. Stinks because you are in park you have to use their florists. I am sure what ever you decide will look nice, just a headache trying to cut the cost down!

That's crazy about the snow! Also a little jealous since we hardly ever get snow here in SC... but I'll do the anti-snow dance for you :dogdance:

Yeah, part of me wishes I would've stuck to a ballroom to use outside vendors.. but then again I will get some great views from the GM Lounge so hopefully it all balances out

My dd wants to be outside. She says if she wanted a ballroom, she would just get married at home.

I will be asking you about room block soon...........don't want to bombard you all at once :)

My dd wants to be outside. She says if she wanted a ballroom, she would just get married at home.

I will be asking you about room block soon...........don't want to bombard you all at once :)

That was my thinking too! I wanted a venue unique to Disney, but I didn't want to risk it getting rained out by having it outside. And they won't guarantee back up locations until 30 days before I think? So if it rains you could end up in a ballroom anyway. So I decided on the GM Lounge or the Atlantic Dance Hall. Has she looked at the Atlantic Dance Hall on the Boardwalk? I really wanted to have a "Gatsby" themed wedding there, but my sales consultant said we didn't have enough people for the venue :sad1:(even though I don't think it has a minimum)

I know she wants Canada for the ceremony (I guess she can list Italy as second choice?) She also likes Sea Breeze Gazebo by the Boardwalk (I think that is the name?). We were discussing this again the other day - she is aware of Atlantic Dance Hall. We need to narrow down some choice for the ceremony. I guess we have until July to explore.

I was reading another thread - I got the impression that if you block so many nights (I am assuming if you think you have 50 guests - say they are mostly couples - divide by 2 - so roughly 25 (20/25) rooms? Does one try to calculate 3 - 4 nights per room? Say 20 rooms/ three nights each? - does one reserve 60 nights? - Sounds like a lot....... What happens if all the rooms don't fill up? Are we stuck paying for the rooms.........this is a bit confusing - or does one release the rooms by the date given (say 30 days before the wedding).

I know she wants Canada for the ceremony (I guess she can list Italy as second choice?) She also likes Sea Breeze Gazebo by the Boardwalk (I think that is the name?). We were discussing this again the other day - she is aware of Atlantic Dance Hall. We need to narrow down some choice for the ceremony. I guess we have until July to explore.

I was reading another thread - I got the impression that if you block so many nights (I am assuming if you think you have 50 guests - say they are mostly couples - divide by 2 - so roughly 25 (20/25) rooms? Does one try to calculate 3 - 4 nights per room? Say 20 rooms/ three nights each? - does one reserve 60 nights? - Sounds like a lot....... What happens if all the rooms don't fill up? Are we stuck paying for the rooms.........this is a bit confusing - or does one release the rooms by the date given (say 30 days before the wedding).

Make sure she is okay with an early morning ceremony if she wants an Epcot ceremony- those start at 9 or 9:30 AM I believe. This would mean you would have a brunch reception immediately following the ceremony (just because it's classified as brunch doesn't mean you have to have breakfast items and the good thing is your F&B minimum will be lower for brunch). Sea Breeze Point was my second choice for ceremony location!

The room block can be sooo complicated. I feel like it's one of those things where you can't try to narrow it down precisely or you will drive yourself insane (like I did at first). Basically, you want to lowball your room nights when you are first asked to set up the block. You can always add nights as you get closer and your guests can call your room block coordinator directly to book room nights that weren't initially in your block. I think I started with blocking 25 room nights then I increased it to 35 as people started booking. If the couple honeymoons in WDW, their stay counts toward the block too. We are at 36 room nights right now ( most people are staying 2-3 nights). You have to release rooms at 60 days out, so you will want your guests to RSVP by then so you know how many to drop.

Make sure she is okay with an early morning ceremony if she wants an Epcot ceremony- those start at 9 or 9:30 AM I believe. This would mean you would have a brunch reception immediately following the ceremony (just because it's classified as brunch doesn't mean you have to have breakfast items and the good thing is your F&B minimum will be lower for brunch). Sea Breeze Point was my second choice for ceremony location!

The room block can be sooo complicated. I feel like it's one of those things where you can't try to narrow it down precisely or you will drive yourself insane (like I did at first). Basically, you want to lowball your room nights when you are first asked to set up the block. You can always add nights as you get closer and your guests can call your room block coordinator directly to book room nights that weren't initially in your block. I think I started with blocking 25 room nights then I increased it to 35 as people started booking. If the couple honeymoons in WDW, their stay counts toward the block too. We are at 36 room nights right now ( most people are staying 2-3 nights). You have to release rooms at 60 days out, so you will want your guests to RSVP by then so you know how many to drop.

Originally we thought we wanted a plated dinner so it would be a little more traditional to what we have home. Ceremony in the afternoon and reception follows not too long after. This was more to please hubby. But, as my dd pointed out, this is her day and she wants to get married at Epcot - so the brunch would be a better option - adding a dessert party in the evening (like yours) and viewing fireworks. We would choose more lunch foods than breakfast foods. I think we got this straight now.

Her wedding time frame will be during F&W.....You say rooms need to be released at 60 days out - this means invitations will have to be sent out a little earlier than we normally do here. A few of us are DVC members too (5 families). So then, if one blocks 25 room nights - before the 60 day mark, you can add and/or release. So not responsible if all rooms do not get booked up since you just release them. I think I understand.

Your time is getting close. I wonder if there is more anxiety over a destination wedding. There is only so much you can do - one might think less, but I am not so sure. Every bride wants everything to go as planned :) - how are you feeling?

Originally we thought we wanted a plated dinner so it would be a little more traditional to what we have home. Ceremony in the afternoon and reception follows not too long after. This was more to please hubby. But, as my dd pointed out, this is her day and she wants to get married at Epcot - so the brunch would be a better option - adding a dessert party in the evening (like yours) and viewing fireworks. We would choose more lunch foods than breakfast foods. I think we got this straight now.

Her wedding time frame will be during F&W.....You say rooms need to be released at 60 days out - this means invitations will have to be sent out a little earlier than we normally do here. A few of us are DVC members too (5 families). So then, if one blocks 25 room nights - before the 60 day mark, you can add and/or release. So not responsible if all rooms do not get booked up since you just release them. I think I understand.

Your time is getting close. I wonder if there is more anxiety over a destination wedding. There is only so much you can do - one might think less, but I am not so sure. Every bride wants everything to go as planned :) - how are you feeling?

I'm really glad we went with a morning ceremony. The brunch minimums are saving us money and we will have some time by ourselves before the dessert party (and time to visit our dogs at Best Friends :rotfl:)

Yeah Disney recommends you send the invitations at 90 days. This gives guests 30 days to RSVP, which lines up with your deadline to drop rooms. There is a caveat to the room block though.. you can drop rooms at 60 days as long as you don't drop below a total of 25 room nights. And you have to physically email or call your coordinator to drop them, they don't automatically drop them or anything.

I'm feeling a little stressed as we get closer. Mainly because I thought my mom would get more interested in helping me plan as we got closer, but she hasn't really mentioned anything about the wedding details since I got the first BEO in November. It's basically just me making all these decisions.. I just hope I'm making the right ones. Like my florist said, if I have to cut stuff none of my guests are going to know what I started with (like going from lanterns at the Dessert Party to battery operated candles). And I'm having a hard time deciding on Cinderella's carriage or some more floral elements. I really think my dress would look better with a vintage car than the carriage anyway.

But I've never really been a perfectionist regarding my wedding.. I just hope everyone has fun. I'm more worried that the reception will be boring or awkward because my family isn't the dancing type :rotfl:

What happens if one drops below the "25" room nights one blocked (even at the 60 day mark)? So instead of mailing invites at 60 days, we will mail them at 90 days!!!

We might be opposites here. I like to be involved in as much planning as possible. We (parents) are paying for it and want the guests to eat good and have a good time. My dd is not the dancer - but I know we should have music for the ceremony and dancing music for the brunch too. We have agreed and said she can go for the morning ceremony and have brunch = buffet or plated (I don't even think plated exist for brunch).

That is nice you can spend some time in the middle of the day with your dogs. Is there much to do for her now? Did you have your bridal shower/are you having one? Maybe she is involved in that. Here, or from everyone I know here, the mom (and sometimes with a sister if she is the maid/matron of honor), give the bridal shower. I have read on here though that in many places, the bridal party gives the bridal shower. Not to start a debate on this.....just thought maybe she is involved with this.

I know you like the Cinderella's carriage and it is beautiful but I have seen some brides say that it gets very hot in there. My dd said she is fine with the vintage car :) You will look beautiful in the car. It's all about you and not the car :)

Last edited:
What happens if one drops below the "25" room nights one blocked (even at the 60 day mark)? So instead of mailing invites at 60 days, we will mail them at 90 days!!!

We might be opposites here. I like to be involved in as much planning as possible. We (parents) are paying for it and want the guests to eat good and have a good time. My dd is not the dancer - but I know we should have music for the ceremony and dancing music for the brunch too. We have agreed and said she can go for the morning ceremony and have brunch = buffet or plated (I don't even think plated exist for brunch).

That is nice you can spend some time in the middle of the day with your dogs. Is there much to do for her now? Did you have your bridal shower/are you having one? Maybe she is involved in that. Here, or from everyone I know here, the mom (and sometimes with a sister if she is the maid/matron of honor), give the bridal shower. I have read on here though that in many places, the bridal party gives the bridal shower. Not to start a debate on this.....just thought maybe she is involved with this.

I know you like the Cinderella's carriage and it is beautiful but I have seen some brides say that it gets very hot in there. My dd said she is fine with the vintage car :) You will look beautiful in the car. It's all about you and not the car :)

I'm really not 100% sure on the room block. It still perplexes me. I know you are responsible for paying for the room nights that go unused (if you don't drop all the empty room nights at 60 days). They charge you the price per night of the cheapest hotel in your block. I'd imagine since you technically can't fall below 25 room nights that you are basically required to pay for at least 25 even if you only fill 20. You will get a room block coordinator that will help with all of this though.. mine is awesome!

You can have any kind of food at any time of the day! Just because you are having a brunch reception doesn't mean you can't pay for a plated lunch if that's more your style!

I decided against a bridal shower. Mainly because I didn't invite many people to the wedding in order to keep costs down, and I didn't like the idea of inviting people to the shower that weren't invited to the wedding. My grandmother was going to throw me the shower... my mom was the one kind of against me having a shower :confused3 Basically she refuses to talk to me about the wedding until I get her the exact cost.. which isn't going to happen until we get all the RSVP's. Oh well, I guess the wedding day events will be a surprise for her. What really gets me is I know she will probably plan my sister's whole wedding or expect me to do a majority of it since I'm getting married first.. which will really make me angry after not getting any input from the two of them.

I made the leap and asked my planner to get me the Rolls Royce instead of the carriage and I think I'm actually more excited about the car than the carriage :woohoo: My fiancé is a big car guru so I think he will definitely enjoy it more than Cinderella's carriage :rotfl:

I would not want to invite people to the bridal shower that were not invited to the wedding either.
I am sorry you are having some issues planning the wedding with your mom. Was she on board with you having a Disney wedding? I hope it all goes smooth once you have your final $$ amount.
The Rolls is also beautiful. My daughter likes the Rolls too. She is actually not too picky about this.
I guess we will figure out the room block. I think there is a minimum and hopefully it will be met (I think I read somewhere that DVC nights go towards this also).

It's really too bad she doesn't want to be involved. I really think she is missing out on all the fun! Don't let it get to you!

Yeah, I've definitely gotten over it at this point lol. The way I look at it.. I'm the only one planning this thing so it's going to be exactly how I want it :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts