Merry Christmas 2019 To The DIS Camping Board

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
giphy.gif

Merry Christmas to all of you on the DIS Camping Board. Here's hoping Santa Mickey and Minnie bring you some Fort Wilderness plans in your future.

64-645201_disney-christmas-png-minnie-and-mickey-mouse-christmas.png

Bama Ed :santa:

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Can’t wait to see people in Jan and then oct.

Merry Christmas and well wishes to everyone this coming year

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my non-Christian DIS friends.

Lots of family and friend time yesterday and today. Heading out in a few hours to see The Rise of Skywalker. Breakfast with friends and an afternoon show are our Christmas Day traditions. It beats the Chinese restaurant some of my friends do. :)

j

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Now we start the countdown to Christmas at the Fort 2020! 361 days and counting!

Merry Christmas to one and all. Enjoy the holiday, and stay safe.
@Teamubr , enjoy the movie, have seen it twice, once in 3D.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Now we start the countdown to Christmas at the Fort 2020! 361 days and counting!

Oooh, KU, sounds like a pre-trip/trip December 2020 thread might be rattling around the board soon? :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to all a few days late. On December 11, Bill had hip replacement surgery and is doing well. BUT, on Monday, December, I fell down our last four steps to our lower level, and fractured my hip. Had my first ambulance ride, and wound up at UW Hospital in Madison. Had Surgery for repair on Tuesday morning, and came home late Christmas afternoon. Not a fun ride, but we are home, we have four wonderful children and spouses who have a schedule to take care of us, appointments, therapy, etc. we celebrated Christmas on Saturday, and life is settling in for a new new for about four-six weeks. Maybe walker races in the not too distant future! Our plans are to arrive next late December at DW, and stay for about ten days. We cannot wait. Christmas in southern Wisconsin had a high of 57, and no snow. Heavy rains yesterday and today! What the heck!!! Blessings to all for a peaceful and healthy New Year, and remember, GO PACKERS! And those Badgers too.

Barb,

Did you get tired of being the nurse and didn't want to let Bill be the "best" patient? :) I hope you are both recuperating well. Take it easy, heal up and I'm sure Winter will make an appearance any time. (Although our long team forecast has us staying right at or just above normal.)

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter