tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
welcome to my first attempt at a pretrip report

Four adults staying at all star movies 2 rooms

Staying from February 6th 8th

So as you can see we are doing Christmas late this year to avoid the crowds

Arrival day food in the food court and maybe a movie

Ak day

Dh and I are rd parents are meeting us later by rope droping I hope to accomplish fop and the pandora river ride and the Safari before 12 because we have adr at the rainforest

And honestly I have not given much thought to the schedule after lunch I know we want to stick around for RoL

So I think this is the first pretrip report to ask for suggestions

I definitely suggest the Safari, The Festival of the Lion King and the Finding Nemo Show. If you have extra time, there are some good musicians and dancers that perform around the park (I usually watch them in Harambe) and I also like the Flights of Wonder Show.

I definitely suggest the Safari, The Festival of the Lion King and the Finding Nemo Show. If you have extra time, there are some good musicians and dancers that perform around the park (I usually watch them in Harambe) and I also like the Flights of Wonder Show.

I am going to try to fit the safari in before lunch

Thanks for all the other suggestions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!