Merry Christmas, RunDISers!

Keels

The Official Keels of RunDisney
And Happy Holidays!

I want to thank each and every one of you - even you, lurking there ... reading every post and thread and thinking "this sounds fun - maybe I'll join in one day!" for all you bring to this board.

Every day, I'm thankful for each and every one of you - for the laughs and for the advice. I appreciate you celebrating the highest highs and the lowest lows, even when y'all keep trying to bring math into every thing!

May your miles be flat, fast, snow and animal-free.

<3 - Keels

And Happy Holidays!

I want to thank each and every one of you - even you, lurking there ... reading every post and thread and thinking "this sounds fun - maybe I'll join in one day!" for all you bring to this board.

Every day, I'm thankful for each and every one of you - for the laughs and for the advice. I appreciate you celebrating the highest highs and the lowest lows, even when y'all keep trying to bring math into every thing!

May your miles be flat, fast, snow and animal-free.

<3 - Keels
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and all RunDISers everywhere.

Thank you for making these boards so warm, welcoming and fun!

merry_miles_2_0_holiday_runners_christmas_card-r6a3c52ecbc3342d69509ce2e504b5d40_xvuak_8byvr_400.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter