Merrytime - amenities for purchase?

KVH

DIS Veteran
Have they discontinued the Christmas throw/blanket? Seems the only thing available this year are room decorations, small trees, and a stocking (cookies in Europe too). Our next sailing is a Merrytime and really wanted to get the throw for DW.

There was a Christmas fleece blanket and Mickey head pillow available when the amenities were first offered for the Merrytime cruises. I ordered two packages for our cruise on 11/10 and also ordered the package for my grandchildren who will be sailing soon. I did notice it is no longer on the website so perhaps it is sold out? I suppose there is a possibility that it is a mistake on the website. To me it would be worth a call to inquire. Good luck and happy sailing.

ARGH. I wondered if it was just that. Well, better than no longer available. I'll have to do a better job of monitoring the website more frequently.

Thanks!

We just returned from the 11/17 sailing out of NYC and we had been given one by our TA, however she ordered it a month ago and I believe they are sold out.

You know, I honestly didn't think they would sell out so fast. Thankfully, our sailing is next November's EBPC so I have a fighting chance. Looks like I'll have to start stalking the page every day starting September.

Oh, next year! You should be fine with your plan of checking the site often next September. Happy planning.

When it was available how much was the blanket and pillow? Did it come in a set?

Yes, the pillow and blanket were a set. Sorry but I've forgotten the price. It was in the same neighborhood as the Light Up the Holiday package which is $55.

We got a blanket/pillow set on Thanksgiving cruise. When I ordered, it did say - while supplies last.

The set was $49 and I ordered it on September 28. I think they had just put the Christmas items on the website like 2 or 3 days prior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!