MEXICAN

Tracie Brown

Earning My Ears
San Angel inn or la haciendo De San Angel??

We have been to the San Angel inn twice and loved it and their food and margaritas....but which has better food?

I haven't been to San Angel Inn recently enough to compare, but we love the food at La Hacienda. We've eaten there three trips in a row, soon to be four.

We weren't all that impressed with the food at San Angel Inn, but that's been three years ago.

Thanks! We haven't been there in about 3.5 years, so it sounds like they have gone downhill. Bummer. I will try la haciendo this time. Hope the margaritas are just as good ;)

La Hacienda hands down for this Texas Boy! The margritas are good and the food is much better than San Angel in our opinion.

I’d go with La Hacienda. It’s the same restaurant group but we prefer that menu. And also the tables aren’t quite as close together as they are in San Angel. But we do like San Angel as well.

I will sway the other way - La Hacienda was bland and boring to us. We love SAI, though..

SAI was just average, but the atmosphere is really cool. Pretty sure SAI has had an upgrade when we were last there. The tortilla chips they served us were clearly Tostitos.

My husband loves San Angel Inn and it is a must for him. I love Frontera Cocina at Disney Springs. We do both, obviously.

Maya Grill at CSR was terrific! Even the grandkids licked their plates clean.

San Angel Inn for the atmosphere and La Hacienda for the food. We are planning on eating at La Hacienda and Frontera Cocina for our upcoming trip in January.

I think it depends what type of Mexican food you prefer. My wife grew up by the border in Texas and she prefers San Angel over La Hacienda. To her, it felt more authentic to what she grew up eating. I like both and would be happy at either one. If I wanted a more romantic experience, I would probably prefer La Hacienda because you can get one of the booths away from the main seating area that is nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter