Mexico April 19, 2019

This will be our first Disney Cruise, even if it’s a short one! I’m trying to find reviews on this cruise and if there will or will not be fireworks or pirate night. Anyone know how I can find this information out?

Hi everyone. We have tentatively booked this 2-night cruise as an add-on to the 7-day cruise following it. We're not committed/fully-paid yet but need to decide soon. One thing I can't find is if a Palo brunch is available on the Ensenada port day...anyone know?

Hello All,
We just booked yesterday on the military fare. My name is Scott and I will be travelling with my wife Donna and our daughter, Kenzie, who is 14. We are from Chandler, Arizona, but have lived quite a few places across the US due to my being a retired Naval Officer. This will be our 14th DCL cruise, and we have sailed the previous, or currently booked, ones:
  • 4-night Bahamas on Disney Dream - September-October 2012
  • 7-night Alaska on Disney Wonder - June 2013
  • 7-night Eastern Caribbean on Disney Fantasy - October 2013
  • 12-night Mediterranean on Disney Magic - June 2014
  • 4-night Bahamas on Disney Dream - October 2014
  • 7-night Northern Europe on Disney Magic - June 2015
  • Inaugural 12-night British Isles on Disney Magic - June 2016
  • Inaugural 8-night Western Caribbean on Disney Fantasy - October 2016
  • 4-night Baja on Disney Wonder - October 2017 (first leg of back-to-back)
  • 3-night Baja on Disney Wonder - October 2017 (second leg of back-to-back)
  • 7-night Bahamas on Disney Wonder - December 2017-January 2018
  • 7-night Mediterranean on Disney Magic - June 2018
  • 7-night Bahamas on Disney Wonder - December 2018-January 2019
  • 2-night Baja on Disney Wonder - April 2019
  • 7-night Alaska on Disney Wonder - June 2019
  • 7-night Eastern Caribbean on Disney Fantasy - December 2019-January 2020
  • 14-night Westbound Panama Canal on Disney Wonder - March 2020
  • 9-night Mediterranean with Greek Isles on Disney Magic - June-July 2020

This will be our first Disney Cruise, even if it’s a short one! I’m trying to find reviews on this cruise and if there will or will not be fireworks or pirate night. Anyone know how I can find this information out?
We are on this cruise as well and I actually contacted Disney and asked about Pirate night and they said yes, it will be the first night of the cruise 4/19!

My husband and I just decided yesterday to hop on this cruise. It's been 7 years since our last Disney Cruise and we are needing a bit of Pixie Dust so we booked it. It was a total whim and I'm sort of regretting it just because it's an awful lot of money for what really is just one day! But I'm going to enjoy being back on a Disney ship! We tried to book Palo brunch but of course it's all sold out since there's only the one. We will likely just say onboard for the port day because sea days are my favorite and we don't get one this trip so we'll just pretend! Besides we've been to Ensenada several times and there's just not that much there. We'll see. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi. Looks like there aren't a lot of us DISboard folks on this cruise, although it's very full, so somebody's doing it!

It doesn't seem likely with so few of us. Plus there's just not enough time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts