MGM -- Little Mermaid going down

Rneighh

<font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different
Just checked on rehad and I see that MGMs Voyage of the Little Mermaid will be down from January 6 to March 1. We missed this one the last trip and I guess we will miss it again. I know my Mom would have enjoyed this show.

Renee

Sorry you will be missing this one. DH & I really enjoy it! I hope you are able to catch it on your next trip! It will be worth the wait!

So glad it will be up when we get there in march! I love Ariel she is a must do!

All I can say is THIS SUCKS!! We were there Jan 2002 & it was closed - now again in Jan 2003. My DD's are going to be heartbroken!:(

We are going Feb. and I have been getting the kids all excited about the things we missed last time (2001) the Little Mermaid was one of them. How do I break the news? :(

i cant believe this, that is one of my favorite shows.we are going Feb 8th-14th.
misty

Any idea if MGM will have something else during the downtime? With that and Hunchback closed, they are missing two significant attractions in a park that is small to begin with. When we were there last year (early December) with my 3-year old, we saw the Little Mermaid show twice, did everything else, and still had about 2 hours to kill before Fantasmic.

We are arriving march 5th. Is Disney usually pretty accurate about its dates, or do they often run over?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!