MGM Swap : Final Details

Originally posted by Disneyland_emily
scan nope

take a picture of and then post it- definetly can do :)

Anyone else need it posted soon? I can *try* to get it done tomorrow if needed

-em

Disneyland_emily,

I can scan them all today if that is easier. I just hadn't done it yet because it didn't look like everyone received their package yet and I didn't want to spoil the surprise. Let me know.

Tina

Either way it doesnt matter to me- Its about the same either way

If you have time and want to Id love to post them if not Ill do it tonight- I dont *think* ive used any yet so I can photograph them all...

-em

I'll let you go ahead and photograph them. I am just way too booked up today. But if you run into any snags let me know and I'll work on it tonight after meeting I am going to.

Thanks,
Tina

OK. So the way I see it , Mickeyluvr, WDWMom , and maybe Snow White ( I haven't heard from Snow White ) have not recieved their package. And none have come back to me. So we may be looking at doing 2 new sets ( I have one set left from the person who didn't send in her items ).

Pauline I'm glad you got your's. By the way what condition was your envelope in ?

Cyndi princess:

Sorry!!! I got mine and loved all of it!!!! I haven't been on here in a while....taking 16 hrs in school and working full time with 4 kids....need I say more lol!

Pauline,

Yours evidently just got to you...could I ask where you live? Just wondering if they could possibly be tied up somewhere....

Peggy

Mickeylvr,

Maybe it's a Midwest thing???? I live in West MI and haven't gotten mine either.

Cyndi,

Just pm me if yu need me to make more sets of my things!! I'm leaving for WDW:bounce: :Pinkbounc in a little over 2 weeks, so just let me know before that!!

Thanks
Sara

Cyndi,

I PMd you about this. Since 2 of us never got our stuff, it seems only fair to me that the MGM ladies make 2 more sets and enclose them with their Epcot items. From skimming the lists I think there are only 2 or 3 MGM-ers not in the Epcot swap, so that would take care of the majority. And I don't think it would hurt to at least ask those 2 or 3 to redo their items and send them to you as well. She and I put in a lot of time and money as did everybody else and it's not our fault the post office messed up, it's just one of those things and could happen to anybody.

I guess if people aren't willing to do that there's not a whole lot anybody can do about it, but personally I don't care to swap with someone with that attitude. Again I want to point out to anyone taking that position that this could happen to anybody....maybe to you next time....and this is supposed to be a fun thing where we're here to help each other, not take the position that "I got mine, too bad for you." KWIM?

Please let us know what you plan to do to resolve this since several of the ladies (and I thank you all for offering on your own) have stated they will make more things and probably would like to know how many, etc. Thanks!

Peggy

Peggy, I got your pm. From my calculations the ladies will only need to make one additional set of items. ( I am holding one set that was for someone who ended up not sending anything ). If that is not possible for some people I am willing to give up my items from this particular swap. If you don't have any more of the supplies ( and can't make some type of substitute that is similiar ), please just let me know so that I can take them out of my package. Most of the ladies in this group are great and have been very willing to help out . I hope this solves the problems , and I hope everyone can now get back to enjoying making and recieving their swap items. I am sorry for the mishap with the post office and I hope this does not discourage anyone from participating in the future. I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Cyndi princess:

Not a problem Cyndi. I will send another set with my Epcot stuff. Just let me know if you need one or two. This is a great group of swappers and I know we will have it all worked out in the end.
I guess maybe with all the huricanes and weather was the problem.
Sorry you have to deal with this!
Sondra

I only need one additional item from each person who participated in the MGM swap. Thanks Spinning.

Cyndi princess:

I will send my items with the Epcot things too. If you want them separately and sooner just let me know.

adding: A few years back my mother received a small piece of an envelope in a plastic bag in the mail. It had her name and a portion of our address on it. She brought it to the post office to inquire about it and they said they have new machines and that they destroy the mail about 3% of the time :confused: We thought they must have to fix this, how can they use machines that destroy mail? I would think that the envelopes you used would be hand stamped, but maybe they went through some sort of machine that did this. I don't know, it just reminded me of the our past incident

Sending them with the Epcot swap items will be just find. Thanks Twigs.

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter