MGM to Boardwalk?

dwdart

Earning My Ears
we will be at MGM on the afternoon of our Illuminations cruise.
i would like to take the boat fron MGM to the Boardwalk for our pick-up. i would like to know if anyone has a good idea how long the boat trip would take from MGM to Boardwalk.
this will be in early june, like in 7 days :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: ::yes::

thanks
david

After you get on the boat, which may take up to 15 minutes to arrive, it should be about 25 minutes to get to the Boardwalk Resort. What we usually do though, is get off at the first stop (Swan & Dolphin) and walk across the bridge to the Boardwalk.

10-15 minutes. However, we've waited as much as 20 minutes for a boat to arrive (It seemed much longer). I'm sure you're aware that you can walk also. Have fun.

Originally posted by JamesD
After you get on the boat, which may take up to 15 minutes to arrive, it should be about 25 minutes to get to the Boardwalk Resort. What we usually do though, is get off at the first stop (Swan & Dolphin) and walk across the bridge to the Boardwalk.

hey James-

this is only our second trip to WDW and we have not done anything like this before. if we get off at Swan & Dolphin, how long is the walk from there? will it be easy to find the place to be picked up for the cruise?

thanks for the help.

david

Depending on how long you have to wait for the boat, it is actually quicker to walk. It is only a fifteen minute walk from the boardwalk to MGM and very pleasant. We have done it numerous times. Good exercise, not that you won't be getting enough! ::MickeyMo

BW is the last stop from MGM, and the boats go at a very relaxing, slow pace. That's why it takes about 20 minutes or longer to get there. We walked to the BW from MGM and it took about 10-15 minutes and we beat the boat. It just depends on if you want to walk or not. It is a really nice walk, but it's also a really nice boat ride when your feet need a break.

We have stayed at BWV twice and we always walk from MGM to BWV. The boat ride is nice but it goes really slow we have always beat the boat home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter