MICHAEL KAY

Mastertubens

Earning My Ears
I recently stumbled upon Michael Kay and his Disney vlogs. He is passionate, energetic and has a winning personality. I would love to see him as guest on the podcast. When there is a lull in Dis Unplugged content I suggest you check him out on YouTube.

P.s. (he is definitely a weird guy but I find his content to be refreshing)

Second this. Love Kay. Not sure I'd describe him as "weird" though..what's non-weird is relative and subjective.

I like his enthusiasm for all things Disney. His delivery seems very genuine and positive.

Michael Kay is a great vlogger. Definitely not weird, just REALLY into it.

His in-park vlogs are also edited very well and fast paced.

Interesting... who were all these people paying for his stuff... from coffee to hat to shirts etc? Fans? He thanked them for all the gift/cards.
Wow,

Michael's the best! I'd love to see him as a guest in the podcast

He's very talented. Passionate. He's a pleasure to watch.

I'm not sure why we're discussing Michael here instead of on his site(?) but I enjoy his vlogs and find his Disney enthusiasm to be very entertaining and quite infectious. However, there's no doubt that he is definitely weird! (in a good way, as all of us Disney freaks are considered to be)

I think he is great too. He is super enthusiastic about all things Disney and very entertaining and professional too. Another great Disney vlogger.

I agree....I watch Michael Kay off and on for couple of years. I love his Disney love as I get that way too. I can relate to him. He's NOT wierd. Just fun loving passionate and wants to share the magic of Disney with everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter