Michael Myers returns..and so do we....19 Fabulous nights of HHN, RP & SF Sept/Oct 2018

I’ve been thoroughly enjoying your trip report! I usually do of course (though am admittedly more of a lurker) but this one is extra fun since I was there at the same time this year! And boy was it ever hot!!

So I was reading this latest recap and realized once you talked about the live music at Margaritaville that we were there too! And hilariously, as I look at your pictures of the stage, I realized I am in them haha! It is just the back of me but there I am :) I quite enjoyed the music actually - and agree it wasn’t overpowering the way live music can be.

:welcome: along..........glad you came out of lurkdom!!!

How amazing you’re in the picture!!! What are the chances......yes, the music was really good that night.......I think I’m turning into an old fuddy duddy at times when I moan music is too loud......lol.....

I am so glad you’ve enjoyed reading along, hope you enjoy the rest of it too........and hope to see you post some more........always love to read comments.........

And again, glad to have you along..........oh yes, it was a mad hot September!!! :wave2:

Love your trip reports. I love that you are honest about everything and don't hold back!
Now I want to go back to Universal. We were just in Orlando for a conference and we ended up doing something else. Now I need to get back to Universal!

Love the pictures of the Vamp scare zone! That was definitely our favorite this year!!:thumbsup2 So fun and great interactions!

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 20TH

Actually I think today may qualify as the least amount of pictures taken!!!!!

We kind of slept late this morning...….around 7ish we woke up which seemed to be late for us this trip....we put the tv on watched the same weather lady talk about a freakishly hot September we were experiencing......but, we were genuinely loving it......we had no real plans yet today, so once we had more or less wakened up we would decide what to do.

There was no HHN tonight and we did think should we maybe go to the parks today, but we thought we might like to go drive somewhere today....so, we finally got up, showered and headed downstairs for breakfast...….again, it was fairly quiet and a nice way to start the day.

After we had eaten we went back up to collect my bag and put on a bit of sunscreen...….then went out to the car. We had decided to drive up to Lakeland which was on the road to Clearwater...….maybe around 50 miles away.....but one of the Club staff said it had a nice little Downtown area and a lovely lake to mooch around......so, that would be nice this morning, and it was still quite early.

The drive up was beautiful, we know the road of course as we do go regularly this way and it was an easy find to see the turn off......we have been known to take the wrong turn on occasion!!!! Even with a satnav!!!

Parking was easy....there was signposts everywhere...….so we parked in a multi storey between the town and the lake......we wanted to see the town first. It did look small, but had some very cute stores and restaurants......although knowing us we would be done long before lunch...….I can`t spend all day in one place usually, especially as small as this one seemed to be...….one look around a place like this and I`m done, but I do like to see new places all the same.

The town had a central park area...….it was lovely, but we soon noticed the folks sitting in the park under trees and such weren't just enjoying the sunshine, they were homeless. They weren't threatening in any way, and one lady did speak to us, not begging, just spoke a little......we passed a few moments with her and it was sad, as she clearly had issues along side being homeless. Awful to see.

i-s5w5tFc-XL.jpg

i-DrWC5VK-XL.jpg

The park did have some very unusual art work around the whole area, actually the whole town did as we would see later...…

i-rgbKBd8-XL.jpg

i-nJLNvnV-XL.jpg

We somehow got talking to a lady who was passing as we were exiting this area...…..we struck up a conversation and she was surprised we were taking time out of the parks to visit her little town. We explained we weren't average tourists who visit just for Disney and went on to tell her the places we like to see......she even gave us a couple of suggestions for the future....she was a lovely lady and she explained she was going to a meeting to try and help the homeless who were around the town. Mental health issues were the main reason which is heartbreaking, but they were trying to do something...…she had seen us taking pictures and offered to take one of us together......of course we said we`d love that...…...she was a nice lady and very genuine...…..she gave us her card, she was something to do with Publishing, and said if we ever needed anything or were coming back up this way to send her an email...….it was nice of her, but one of these things you would feel awkward actually doing.

i-ThgcSpK-XL.jpg

The town itself was small...….there definitely were some beautiful places to eat, but we were too early to even think about lunch...…

And of course, we did notice some more strange architecture around the town...……

i-6kqP9QX-XL.jpg

i-9vCXmKx-XL.jpg

We headed down towards the lake to have a walk around there......we had been told there was a lovely garden there you could walk around, so we thought as this was quiet day, we should do just that...…..

We sat on a bench for a while and just enjoyed the amazing tranquility of this beautiful place...….there was hardly a sound around the whole place......a few people wandered past and some seemed to have come out of offices and were having a coffee break...….and everyone who passed us by all said Good Morning and were very pleasant...…...one woman passed in a hurry but still nodded...….I was marveling at how fast she could walk in very high heeled shoes, when we both heard a male voice shout "Carole"...……..lol......we both looked at each other and thought......no way does anyone know us up here...….

And he didn't...…..the lady who had just flown past us was called Carole as she turned around when he shouted her name, and they met up...….but...….it was a strange coincidence...….our friend said later he wouldn't have been surprised if he had known us......lol...…

i-ZhCd8qC-XL.jpg

i-nv5n2xj-XL.jpg

i-WFVWfRq-XL.jpg

We wandered very slowly around this beautiful place and I studied the water intently to see if I could see any wildlife...…..not a ripple except for the birds that were hanging around...…..

Hollis Garden was upon us, and it was as beautiful as we had been told...…..

It also looked so peaceful. There was young couple who were having engagement pictures taken, and that was about it, not another person in the whole park...….

i-4XgQtNX-XL.jpg

And of course, my face is as red as it had been on HHN!!!!! This heat was immense, and despite being around a lake, not a single breath of breeze was around to ease the blazing heat......well, we had been told today was going to be another scorcher...….

However, we set off into the rather quaint but perfectly formed park...….there were lots of separate little areas to explore and I`m sure kids would love this....it did feel a little fairyland place...….

i-5ndgNCv-XL.jpg

i-2LRS4s9-XL.jpg

i-mxh4S7Q-XL.jpg

i-r7GFkDZ-XL.jpg

We didn't spend too long here as it was just a garden...…..we did go find a café and had a cold drink then used the bathrooms and headed back to the car which although it was a ten minute walk......it felt like 100 miles with the sun beating down......but at the same time we loved every second of it...…..

We got back to the car and headed out of town...…...as we arrived and got out the car we had heard a whole load of emergency services with sirens going, and I think we were now seeing the reason for them. As we headed out to main highway, we saw a car that had gone straight into a tree in the divide between both sides of the road......the car had been split almost in two. We had missed seeing anything thank goodness, but it does give you a chill when you see something like that.

The drive back down was as always uneventful...…..and even this road is very familiar...….we would be heading back up this way at some point as we wanted to either go to Dunedin or into St Pete`s...…..but that was another day...…..

Once back in Orlando we began to feel hungry......we did plan later to go back in the parks and do the water rides today...….but first lunch.....

We opted to visit Toojay`s……

This deli place is very local, it`s on Sand Lake Road and again in a strip mall type of place.........not too many tourists seem to go here according to the waitress we had today, but it is very friendly and food is good. The first time we visited I wasn't sure, but it was more what I ordered than the place, so we gave it another try and it`s somewhere we try to visit maybe every other time...…

I opted for Strawberry lemonade and Tom got a Dr Pepper????? I always forget he likes that as we never have it at home...….and we study the rather large menu......there are a lot of options from little plates, sandwiches to full dinner plates...…...we just wanted a sandwich today as we were going to Red Lobster tonight and didn't want to be too full...…..

i-QwScPqp-XL.jpg

I stuck to my usual shrimp sandwich in a bun, and Tom chose one of their specials...…..Turkey Cranberry Grilled sandwich...….which came with mash and gravy???? but, hey ho...……..

i-bBz9z5L-XL.jpg

i-9WTPFVX-XL.jpg

These were good sandwiches!!!!

So much shrimp in mine......I was happy for Tom to take some...….but it was lovely...….his sandwich was gorgeous too and I kinda wished I had ordered it too...….that always happens...he orders something and I think.....I should have got that!!! lol...….

But, it was lovely......and had no room for dessert......they have amazing cakes and pastries.....but not today!!!

We headed back home and straight upstairs to get changed for a quick blast in the park...…..as always with water rides we never take a camera, don't even take a bag...……

We gave Dudley a miss today and instead did Jurassic Park a few times, and we went to Bluto`s Bilge Barges...…...this is such a blast!!!! We weren't surprised by how busy it was this afternoon……but we got on it around four times and got soaked, as you are supposed to on this ride!!! One barge we were on with folks who all had ponchos on......although they did actually look horrified when they saw how wet we already were...….they were also incredibly rude......they barged past a lady who was on her own in front of us and we just looked at her as if to say....some people...….so we let her go on and then we sat down beside her.....just as we were setting off one of the rude family said to me I could tell her when the gush of water was going to hit them...….

My response...……..

Nope. You can find out yourself...……

And they did...….we didn't get hit this time......….most of them did and they got annoyed their shoes got wet!!!!! lol......there`s a reason we had flip flops on......I hate rude people.

The other lady was lovely and we had a good old chat with her as we got off...….her husband was at a conference in one of the hotels and she was just enjoying herself without him...……

We did Bluto one more time and this time Tom and I both got hit by the huge amount that falls...…..it was so cool!!!!

But, walking back to the hotel wasn't fun......my flip flops have no support and now were slippy……..dragging around in wet clothes isn't fun and this is why we keep the water rides for a separate day and not a regular park day...….we managed to get back home without slipping too many times...….darn those flip flops!!!

Back home, we were glad we never ran into anyone.....we looked a mess!!!!! But, it was so cool walking around soaking wet......although we did start to dry off as it was just so hot!!!!

Into the shower and changed, we thought about having a quick snooze, we were quite tired......so we had a very quick 30 minutes, which really isn't enough when you are tired!!!! I think I felt worse when I woke up...……

Quick splash of the face would wake me up!! Then it was Club Lounge time...……

We had seen a lady post she was there at the same time as us...….Shelley......or FeetOffTheTable is her username on here...….we hadn't known it was her but we did get a chance to speak tonight...….she was here with her cute little boy, husband and parents. It`s always lovely to chat to folks from the boards.....and Shelley was lovely...….

We spent our usual time chatting to everyone and we always love doing that...….they are just the nicest of people...…..

Tom doesn't have any wine tonight as he is driving, so he is on Sprite and coffee...….I`m having a blast!!!!

We eventually head to the car and drive down to the Red Lobster at the bottom of I Drive opposite the convention centre…….and it wasn't too busy....we get seated immediately and the guy taking care of us is Dutch and has worked there forever!!! But we had never had him look after us before......and he was lovely...…

My drink of choice is my famous Strawberry Lobsterita…….so nice!!!!

i-qLZfkZW-XL.jpg

Tom had strawberry lemonade...….it is very tasty in here...….and we get our lovely cheese biscuits...….and try not to eat too many!!!!

i-wcKRgGn-XL.jpg

We had decided to go with endless shrimp...…it was too good to turn down tonight.....so often we miss this as it`s not on when we are here...….so endless shrimp it was...…..

Tom opted for the shrimp scampi and shrimp linguine, I chose the same shrimp scampi and the sesame ginger...…

It came with fries and broccoli...….none of which we touched...……...

i-BT8rjXH-XL.jpg

i-qXMVFZm-XL.jpg

They were all lovely...…..Tom doesn't really like ginger, but he enjoyed the taste of mine that he had...…..

We got a second order, I had the same and Tom just went with the shrimp scampi as the linguine was too filling...…..I did tell him...…so regular shrimp all round...….

Of course it didn't stop us tucking in when he brought us more shrimp we hadn't really asked for...…..he thought we had asked him for a third set...….we hadn't...…..but who can resist shrimp!!! Not us apparently...……

We ate too much.

Although he did tell us the table along from us were on their fifth set of shrimp!!!! We were lightweights...…..

Obviously no room for dessert...…..we sat for ten minutes or so then paid the check and waddled out of the restaurant to the car...….I really wanted to just lay down and go to sleep...…..so did Tom to be honest...…..

However, we perked up as we were off to meet a friend. We ended up having a lovely evening and it was over far too quickly......we could have sat all night.....one of those nights.

But, around 11pm we were back in our room and we were both shattered...…..and we did hope we would sleep a little later in the morning......so I kept the drapes fully closed so no light would disturb us...…..and I swear again, we never even said goodnight to each other, we were sleeping before we knew it...…

Tomorrow was a mini Dis meet and HHN again...…..

Love your trip reports. I love that you are honest about everything and don't hold back!
Now I want to go back to Universal. We were just in Orlando for a conference and we ended up doing something else. Now I need to get back to Universal!

:welcome: back Seeker615!!!!

Lovely to see you post here again...…..

Well, warts and all is life isn't it......these things happen.....and you just have to go with the flow...…:)

Oh you have to go back to Universal!!!! I know what you mean though......but what a shame you were in Orlando and didn't get to visit the parks, although being there was lovely I`m sure, but hope you managed to have a nice time regardless...….Orlando conferences are incredibly popular!!!

And thank you, I`m glad you are reading and enjoying this one too...…..:wave2:

Love the pictures of the Vamp scare zone! That was definitely our favorite this year!!:thumbsup2 So fun and great interactions!

It was a fabulous zone......we had such a good time in there every night we went...….the SA really took control of the zone and made it their own.

Yep, interactions were fabulous...….::yes::

We are planning of seeing all the highlights. We're going to do the London Eye but apparently, you don't have to make those reservations too far in advance. I'd love to do a food tour too. I'm not a huge fan of HP but my travel buddies are.

Well, you have prompted me into doing something about going to see the Potter Studio tour........

So, we’ve decided to have 5 or 6 nights in London in April next year and will book the Tour for one of those days.......think even Kyle fancies going too.....hope so........

So thank you for the prompt!!! Now to start planning hotels and other stuff too........:wave2:

Hi Carole, have you heard about the steamer trunk pop up bars coming for a few months to RP, SF and PB.

Yep, just for the holidays I believe.

Didn’t know when it was being put out there in the news......it sounds fun!

SF is also going to be stocking some new rums.....looking forward to trying them too!!

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 21ST

Another fabulous nights sleep was had by both of us!!!!

Today was a day we had two meets planned...…..one a Dis meet and the other friends that were visiting same time as us this year...…...but as usual, once we were up and showered we went down to breakfast.....we do love to take our time in the mornings......although we tend not to rush anywhere anytime if I`m honest!!!!

And again it was fairly quiet in the makeshift lounge. Very relaxing sitting and taking our time over coffee...….Tom was enjoying the scrambled eggs on offer while we were down in this room, he`s a bigger egg fan than I am, but I had a taste and they were really nice...….but, not for me. I would vote for bacon!!! ::yes::

I had done some laundry the other day, so decided before our meet this morning I would do some ironing...….yep, even on vacation...….it`s a good job I quite enjoy ironing...….but this morning would be an ideal time as we weren't meeting Vicky and MonyK till 11am.

Tom watched some sci fi stuff while I got our clothes done...….didn't take long, even with a hotel iron and board...... and then we had some water and headed out to walk to the park.

We were meeting at The Backwater Bar in IOA...….and as usual we would be early...….we always are!!!! The walk was lovely although still hot......and we stopped into the store on the way in and had a look around as we usually do to pass the time till we were due to meet.

i-Bsjjw66-XL.jpg

Backwater Bar is attached to Confisco Grill and is a fabulous bar to have a drink or two in.....they also do food, and it`s very friendly......so we thought this was an ideal place for a little meet up...…...usually we would have been there longer, but we had this meeting with friends that couldn't be another day and they had already changed the place twice, so we were fully expecting another change before we met them today...….we wouldn't be disappointed with that one!!!

i-cJXcS3t-XL.jpg

Vicky was already there when we trooped up...….it had been a few years since we had seen Vicki, we had just missed each other a few times and other times it just hadn't worked out...…..but this time we made sure we managed to meet up at some point, even if it was a quicker than normal meet.

And the lovely Monykalyn was also in town......we hadn't managed to get together in May??? So this time we were glad it could work out...…..and Vicki hadn't met MonyK either, so it was nice to be able all catch up together.

Once MonyK had arrived we went inside as we were boiled sitting outside......much cooler inside...….and we chatted the whole time we were inside......we each had a glass of Sangria which is ok in there...…...but we did have a good old chat and a giggle too...…..

It was a shame we had to cut it short, but could genuinely have chatted the afternoon away...……

And, Tom reminded us we did need to get a photograph as always...…...I always forget to mention a picture!!!

i-pQ4mtLw-XL.jpg

So, we said our goodbyes...…...and headed off in our own directions...…...but, we were so glad we had managed to meet up with both ladies.....it was so nice to chat and be able to put a real face to MonyK rather than an online picture...…..Vicki of course we had known for years...……

We did wish it had been longer, but everyone had plans as it was.

Next up.....quick lunch with friends...…...

.and then Spiderman...….we go on this one 3 times today, it`s such a good ride...….very similar to TF but I don't like that one at all......and it makes me a little woozy, whereas Spiderman never has made me feel like that...…..
I am the exact same! Even with my prescription for motion sickness TF got to me a bit. Spiderman does not.

I thought of you Sunday night -- went to a fantastic restaurant with a friend of mine who has fabulous taste. I had the best shrimp I've ever eaten in my life there! Then, we went to see a symphony play Prince songs (reliving the 80s every single day!). It was good -- but then they had some concert footage of Prince actually singing and playing the guitar and the orchestra filled up the rest. It brought me to chills.

Today is Davy's birthday! Will PM you later with our trip pics from his surprise trip we're taking Thursday-Monday to Branson/Silver Dollar City. The big reveal is tonight! :)

Loving the trip report!!! I almost feel like I'm there! Tell Tom -- May 2020 -- going to Star Wars land and then Universal! :)

So, we left our mini meet and walked back through the store as we usually do and then walked back to the hotel......I felt so hot today again......but it was the middle of the day and I had a dress on that probably wasn't the best choice for almost 100F...….but it is always the nicest of walks...…

Once we were back in the hotel I splashed my face with cold water as again, I felt so hot...…..of course that could be an age thing ::yes::......but it was more likely to be the fact it was simply hot outside...…ultra hot!!! I checked my emails which is my range of contact in America as we don't bring our phone......it is handy, and non intrusive as I don't carry an ipad around with me usually, and it suits me better. I do send emails while on holiday on occasion, but hated the idea of walking around with a phone attached to me.

So, friends had changed venue for lunch again...….she knew we would check and had asked if we could meet them at O Charley`s on Turkey Lake Road instead of our original choices.....of which there were a few!!!! They have business here too so were quite tied up this visit and we were glad to be able to meet them at all......we were supposed to be driving up to Mount Dora to meet, but their business had taken them away from there and down here. We were quite glad actually.

I did have a huge gulp of water before we set off and got into the car......well, I waited with the valet guys as I was chatting to one we knew and Tom brought the car round......less walking time for me...…

O Charley`s is 5 minutes away. It takes longer sitting at the traffic lights on Turkey/Sand Lake junction than it takes to get there......we really like it here so were happy when we saw they wanted to eat here......although when I say eat!!!!!

So, we arrived in plenty of time, or so we thought...….they were already eating...….lol...…..we weren't late......but they had to leave earlier than expected, and they knew we wouldn't mind...….only with good friends...…...so we sat with them while they finished and had a good catch up......although they kept apologizing for having to rush off...….these things happen...…

They did finish their meal and we sat for a little bit and said our goodbyes......we would see them in December when we go back to Scotland for a visit...….

So, we moved up to the bar area to enjoy our meal...….the bar staff here are fabulous and I believe it was the manager today who was running the bar service and he is really nice...……..

We looked at the menu, well, Tom looked at the menu I knew I was having the Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich...…..very boring but it is gorgeous and very spicy...…..Tom eventually decided to try the chopped steak with mashed potato...….it came with an onion and mushroom sauce on top...….I would of course try a bite minus the onion and mushrooms...…….

I ordered a Nawlins Hurricane which I had enjoyed many times before...…..it`s strong but refreshing...…..Tom had a strawberry lemonade...it`s a really nice place to eat and every member of staff is always lovely......we always mean to visit at night, but never get around to it somehow...…..one day.

i-P3RP3S5-XL.jpg

The table behind us were loud chatty people, we could hear them clearly even though we were at the bar......and the guy wanted to order a burger and fries...…...his girlfriend/fiancée/wife insisted he eat for health...….

He had the exact same face too!!!! Felt a bit sorry for him, especially when another waiter walked past him balancing four plates all with burgers on......lol....poor guy, he almost got up and followed the burgers.........he got a salad!!!!

Our food was fabulous!!!!

i-5PSWsdh-XL.jpg

i-Z3tDh8T-XL.jpg

The sandwich was as hot and spicy as I hoped it would be, and Tom`s was beautiful...….he scraped the sauce off and gave me a piece......it was lovely, and I didn't expect I`d like it by the description......but minus the sauce on top it was gorgeous...….

We sat and chatted with James for a little bit, and watching folks around us...…..the couple behind were arguing as he wanted a piece of pie and she didn't.....oops......Tom then asked if I wanted a piece of ooey gooey caramel pie...….I was full actually, so we didn't bother...….

We paid our check and headed off to Walmart for a few things...…..didn't take long at all as we knew what were looking for...….then back to the hotel where we were due to Facetime Kyle a little later......of course we were back earlier than we thought as we weren't coming from Mount Dora...…...so I pressed the call button on the off chance he was there and he was...…..so we managed to get a really good chat with him and a good catch up on what had been happening at home and with us...….

Tom was desperate to hear about how the work on Kyle`s bathroom was coming on......Kyle is like secret squirrel at times and wouldn't tell him anything.....I was happy to wait till it was all finished and we were home to see it, but Tom needed the info!!! Kyle would only tell him it was coming along nicely…..I was laughing as I knew Kyle wouldn't tell him anything.....….but it was funny hearing him try to secrete any info on how it looked or how far on the guys were....lol...…

So, once we had caught up with all our stories we said our goodbye`s and arranged when we would chat next...….it would probably be Wednesday the way things would work out......we did miss him, but were glad he had his own life of course...….but when you`re used to seeing him and chatting to him every day it felt odd not to be doing that...…..but, he was fine!!!

We put the tv on and had a chill out for an hour or so before heading down to the lounge.....we were both looking forward to enjoying a glass or two of wine before heading out to HHN again...….

I am the exact same! Even with my prescription for motion sickness TF got to me a bit. Spiderman does not.

I thought of you Sunday night -- went to a fantastic restaurant with a friend of mine who has fabulous taste. I had the best shrimp I've ever eaten in my life there! Then, we went to see a symphony play Prince songs (reliving the 80s every single day!). It was good -- but then they had some concert footage of Prince actually singing and playing the guitar and the orchestra filled up the rest. It brought me to chills.

Today is Davy's birthday! Will PM you later with our trip pics from his surprise trip we're taking Thursday-Monday to Branson/Silver Dollar City. The big reveal is tonight! :)

Loving the trip report!!! I almost feel like I'm there! Tell Tom -- May 2020 -- going to Star Wars land and then Universal! :)

Lol......he says it`s a date!!!!! We definitely plan to be at Universal again in March and May 2020...…...doubt we`ll see SW though...…..far too crowded for us!!! Although maybe I could send Tom off with you for some of the time as I know he would enjoy seeing what they`ve done over there with it.....it looks amazing so far......and I could sit by the pool for the day being pampered...…...:rotfl:yep, that sounds a plan!!!!

That sounds a fabulous concert...….oh gosh yes, that would bring chills to you......Prince was cool!!!! And good shrimp too!!! perfect night!!

:bday: to your wonderful son!!!! He`ll be so excited for that trip!!! I remember you saying now......it`s come around so quickly though...…..hope the reveal goes well!!!!

Glad you`re still enjoying reading along...…...:wave2:

Lovely photo, ladies!

Thanks Andrea...…...I`ve been lucky enough to meet such lovely people over the years and it`s always nice to be able to have memories of the meets we have.

Although there have been a few where we`ve remembered afterwards we didn't take a picture!! Hate when that happens...….

I'm going to be so jealous of those of you willing to brave ALLLLLL the people for that area. I very much want to go but my inner crowd avoider is going no, not even for Star Wars.

I can’t even imagine what it will be like for crowds.......

I’ll marvel at the pictures I’m sure though........

My response...……..

:rotfl::rotfl: I am dying here! That would be something I'd say and my kids would punch me to be quiet...
my famous Strawberry Lobsterita…….so nice!!!!
Nice! Looks huge too!
Once MonyK had arrived we went inside as we were boiled sitting outside......much cooler inside...….and we chatted the whole time we were inside......we each had a glass of Sangria which is ok in there...…...but we did have a good old chat and a giggle too...…..

It was a shame we had to cut it short, but could genuinely have chatted the afternoon away...……
OMG it was so fun to meet you guys!! I couldn't believe how fast time passed!!! And many thanks to Tom again for the lovely sangria and of course-the picture!

Happy birthday to Davy! You will be in my neck of the woods (we are in Springfield). Think Silver Dollar City will be gorgeous right now with all the fall colors too!

Tom takes such great pictures, really enjoying them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter