Michael Myers returns..and so do we....19 Fabulous nights of HHN, RP & SF Sept/Oct 2018

Not sure which is scarier, Tom's clown shirt or Kyle's shirt. I'm not allowed to watch scary movies.....I've nearly given everyone in my family a heart attack by waking up screaming after having watched one.:rotfl:
I can't even read scary books so I'm sure I would have heart failure if one of the scare actors came up on me the way they have done to you! The one with the bellhop right behind you....let's just say I'd need a quick change of clothing if that had been me!
But I do enjoy reading your reports about HHN, watching your reactions make the reports!

Hi Carole!! I just finished reading the New York/Orlando report and was thrilled to see that you have your next report on the go! Can't wait to follow these adventures!

:welcome: Jocelyn...…….so glad to see you here again!!!!

Always appreciate you reading and the lovely comments...…..yep, started this one early, but I`m glad I did...…..

So, I hope you enjoy this one too...…..:wave2:

What a day - just finished your last trip report and now.............a PTR!!!! Woo hoo!!!:flower1: Grabbing my coffee and sitting on the comfy couch :flower:

:welcome: back to you too!!!!

Lovely you will be reading along too...…..

Only down side for me is there will be a huge gap till I update with full report as we don't really post while we are away, too busy having fun ::yes:: ...….but will get it going as quickly as I can once jet lag leaves me......lol...….

But, glad you`re along for this one too...…..appreciate it!!! :wave2:

I'm here!:thumbsup2

:welcome: Andrea...…..and delighted to se you here too...….

I truly hope this one is as enjoyable for you to read too...…..again, always love to see the lovely comments along the way...…

:wave2:

Woop Woop so exciting, not long now

Rob is all up to date now, I read him your plans :)

:welcome: to my favourite AussieBrit guy...…….:D

Yep, not long now for you both too...…..I love you`ve updated Rob!!!!

Glad you`ll be reading this one too...…...:wave2:

Not sure which is scarier, Tom's clown shirt or Kyle's shirt. I'm not allowed to watch scary movies.....I've nearly given everyone in my family a heart attack by waking up screaming after having watched one.:rotfl:
I can't even read scary books so I'm sure I would have heart failure if one of the scare actors came up on me the way they have done to you! The one with the bellhop right behind you....let's just say I'd need a quick change of clothing if that had been me!
But I do enjoy reading your reports about HHN, watching your reactions make the reports!

:welcome: back Tink2Day...……..

lol......I love Tom`s teeshirt……...but Kyle`s frightens me every time he wears it...….thankfully doesn't wear it a lot...…..:D

I`m ok with certain movies, but Halloween makes me so jittery after I watch them...….Tom says it`s like having a rucksack on his back when we go to bed as I get nervous of every little sound.....and we live in an old house!!!! Like you I talk and have been known to scream out in sleep as if I`m being murdered...….lol...….it`s awful though!!!

I`m sure you would have fun at the same time though...…..it genuinely is a real hoot!!!! We laugh so hard at times...….but, I do enjoy being scared...…

But, enjoy this one when it does get written up...…..glad you`re here...….:wave2:

So with HHN being the main focus of our trips I have been looking back at some of the older ones too...….

We have gone from going to one night in 2007 where we totally fell in love with the event......to going as many years as we can. We had to miss a couple of Septembers for different reason. One was the year Kyle was having back surgery...…...not wonderful for an 18 year old about to start University.

But, he got the surgery done in August after our July visit, and did indeed start University in September having more or less fully recovered from such a large and long surgery. The joys of being so young...…..

But, September is one of our favourite times of year...……

We don't really do Halloween in the UK the way it`s done in the States...….and we love it...…..it`s huge over there and I wish it would become as big over here....stores do try, but it`s not the same.

A couple of HHN`s have been outstanding...…...and some of the early ones were a blast...……Jacks Carnival of Carnage and Bloody Mary, Reflections of Fear were stand outs for us...…..

Tom did manage to capture one or two scary moments over the years...……..

This one is probably my favourite picture ever at HHN...…...I thought the thing was just a display...…...genuinely...…..and wondered why Tom was taking so long with the picture...….but he had seen the talons start to move ever so slowly and deliberately towards me...….the SA had realized I thought he was a prop...…..don't they just love folks like me!!!!

9-28-2008-090-M.jpg

This was also the same night...…..Pumpkinhead was stood with his head on a table......so again I assumed he was a prop...…..that was the night I discovered I could indeed run!!!! But he followed me for a picture...…..Kyle just didn't stop laughing the whole night...….

b7315531-507b-4dc8-aadc-a5adaf8ea2c9_zpshpn97yth-M.jpg

SA are just fabulous!!!!

This one started off so well...…..she was so in character...…..then she turned on me as I walked away...……:rotfl: genuinely didn't expect it!!!!

i-c36k2hF-XL.jpg

i-HSZRrM6-XL.jpg

Tom complained I moved too quickly, so the picture was a little blurry...……:laughing: Not often I hear that!!!!

Over the years the SA in my opinion, or should I say in our experience, have got so much better at getting pictures with you.....this SA was keen for us to have the same pose...….before she tried to scare me half to death of course...……

i-NQdRT9s-XL.jpg

But, even Tom got a little spook one time...…..he very rarely gets caught out...…….

i-6WsqCRq-XL.jpg

So, if anyone is on the fence about the event it is genuinely so much fun!!!!

Some of the merchandise available is fabulous!!!! We are perfect purchasers...…..anything themed for HHN and we buy it...…..

i-DWcMJ6W-XL.jpg

i-TnCqpnt-XL.jpg

i-XckgS8w-XL.jpg

i-CksXNSk-XL.jpg

i-GWhgBjj-XL.jpg

Many of us on here have been going for a long time, some longer than others...….but it really is an amazing event and if you can go you should.

There is a HHN thread started by Keishashadow…….it has all the information you`ll need from ticket options and prices to general information from folks who have been...….excellent thread.

We do HHN a little different to some. We purchase the Rush of Fear with Express Pass......wouldn't be without EP!!!! But, we don't usually spend the whole night in the park as we can go 12 nights this year...……

Some nights we go in early and stay a few hours, other nights we stay longer...…..but we never do a full open to close...…..with so many nights and Ep, it`s not necessary...…..but, that's what suits us...….

Having a quick look at our food options next...…..

Woot! A pre-trip report from Schumi. 2 more sleeps, and this trip report becomes live. So enjoy reading about your past fun at HHN, the type of plane and seats, and the lovely before flight hotel you stay at. I arrive at MCO on the 1st, getting a wee crack of dawn flight, thanks to a SW change. I could change, but the next direct is at 2pm. That's a no. May try to say hello before ya leave, but if I don't, hope you have an awesome time. Then there's always next year. Already have RPR booked for the beginning of October. Then may tag some Mickey stay before that. Still deciding, but not the RPR part.

Great pictures, as always.

Joining in...I often read your trip reports, so I thought I would come out of lurking!

:welcome: along smiths02...…….

Lovely to have you join in and post!!!! Nice to see you...……

I`m glad to hear you have read the previous ones, and hope you enjoy this one too...…...:wave2:

Woot! A pre-trip report from Schumi. 2 more sleeps, and this trip report becomes live. So enjoy reading about your past fun at HHN, the type of plane and seats, and the lovely before flight hotel you stay at. I arrive at MCO on the 1st, getting a wee crack of dawn flight, thanks to a SW change. I could change, but the next direct is at 2pm. That's a no. May try to say hello before ya leave, but if I don't, hope you have an awesome time. Then there's always next year. Already have RPR booked for the beginning of October. Then may tag some Mickey stay before that. Still deciding, but not the RPR part.

Great pictures, as always.

:welcome: Lynne...…….

Glad you made it here!!!

This is the trip report ::yes:: ......just started early...….not a fan or pre trip reports usually, but I did need a head start!!! Only 7 weeks when we get back!!!

I`m always glad to read you enjoy reading them......they really are a joy to write.

Oh` I`m with you, much rather have the early flight in than wait till 2pm to arrive! I`m sure you`ll have a fabulous time too...…..:wave2:

Those pictures are great! I'm sure the actors get a kick out of getting such a genuine response out of you. It must be fun for them to scare people like that. I am way too much of a wimp to ever attend, but it's very fun to follow along.

Those pictures are great! I'm sure the actors get a kick out of getting such a genuine response out of you. It must be fun for them to scare people like that. I am way too much of a wimp to ever attend, but it's very fun to follow along.

Oh Andrea you should give it a try one year...….your family would love watching your response to the SA scaring you to bits :rotfl:..I know mine do!!!! It`s why Tom is always behind me in the houses as he watches my reactions most of the time...…..::yes::

But, I hear you......it`s not for everyone...…...:wave2:

I see your pics on HHN and I think I would really like to try it- then I remember I scare myself so easily that I would not survive 5 minutes at HHN.

There was a couple of screenings here for the new Halloween movie. Its getting rave reviews (I've never seen any of them:tiptoe:)

I hope we get to meet up as some of our days match up!

Great pictures! You'll be there soon! Hope to meet up with you and Tom!:)

Yep, it’s just around the corner now.........all of a sudden time has just flown!!

It’s trying to fit all the last minute things I planned to do over a week, in two days!!!

Crazy..........but fun!

I see your pics on HHN and I think I would really like to try it- then I remember I scare myself so easily that I would not survive 5 minutes at HHN.

There was a couple of screenings here for the new Halloween movie. Its getting rave reviews (I've never seen any of them:tiptoe:)

I hope we get to meet up as some of our days match up!

I am exploding to see the new Halloween movie..........I watched the trailer and jumped twice!! Badly.......so although I hate the cinema, we will go see this when we come home. I didn’t think it was released same night as America and was trying to convince Tom we should fly back to NY or somewhere to see it..........lol.......I was serious....and he said, yep I know you are! He was glad to see it’s released here the same time.......phew........expensive movie night......

HHN is just so much fun! Honestly, we laugh the whole time we are there.......but I love being scared........

Yes, you have to look out for us........you know what we look like.......lol......I need to look at your first posts again too......but I’m so bad for not noticing things when we’re there!! You have to give me a shout or come over if you see us.......:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter