Michael Myers returns..and so do we....19 Fabulous nights of HHN, RP & SF Sept/Oct 2018

Thank you too!!! I do appreciate you enjoyed it...….

Oh it turned out brilliantly, thank you...….he hadn't told us they had sent the wrong bath tub one day......but the guys sorted it out but took a few days to get the correct one, which is why it took a little longer than planned...... and it looks great...….such a difference in the room itself...….it was fine beforehand, but a good update works wonders....….Kyle is delighted with it, and that's all that we wanted.....

Although it makes our master bath look in need of a refurb.....lol......sshhhh don't tell Tom.....lol...….I think we`ve done more than enough this year to our home.....but there`s always next year...…::yes::

Thank you so much for reading along and commenting, I`m so glad you enjoyed this one too...….:wave2:

Carole - I’m so pleased it turned out well - what a relief. I agree that a “good update works wonders”. Hope all is well - can’t wait for your next adventure to begin.

Brenda

Your report is over....:sad: Your new trip is almost here:dancer: and this one with your lovely Kyle.:bounce:

Always enjoy your reports. The food, the fun, the beautiful hotels, great food and the wonderful people you meet are all so special.
Have a safe journey and wonderful trip, will be reading the next report as always.

Looking forward to it! I may even make a photo or mention in that TR, lol!!

Absolutely!!

I told Tom we would be meeting up and he is looking forward to it too........:thumbsup2

I had to re read your post......with glasses on.....thought you wrote you’d be a minion in the trip report......:rotfl:of course you’ll be in it!!! ::yes::

Carole,it's always a delight to read your trip reports! Looking forward to the next one!

Awww Thank you so much!!

I love your comments along the way, always makes me happy to read them........and glad you enjoyed it!

Next one will be along soon........:wave2:

Just fabulous, as always! I remain your biggest trip report fan! Looking forward to the next one

Andrea, that is so sweet!!

Thank you so much........I love that you enjoyed it........

Going to watch the Reginald Owen Christmas Carol next Tuesday night......which is the night before we leave for our trip........getting in the Christmas Spirit before we go!!! Looking forward to seeing it.........

I keep saying it’s the George C Scott version for some reason.......but it’s definitly not as I don’t really like that version.........will let you know what I think :thumbsup2

And thank you again for your kind comments along the way.........::yes::

Carole - I’m so pleased it turned out well - what a relief. I agree that a “good update works wonders”. Hope all is well - can’t wait for your next adventure to begin.

Brenda

Thanks Brenda........yes, not being able to oversee the work was a little frustrating at time......lol......especially for Tom! But it worked out well.......

Yep, we’re all good.......so looking forward to next week.........look forward to seeing you then too.......:goodvibes

Going to watch the Reginald Owen Christmas Carol next Tuesday night......which is the night before we leave for our trip........getting in the Christmas Spirit before we go!!! Looking forward to seeing it.........

I keep saying it’s the George C Scott version for some reason.......but it’s definitly not as I don’t really like that version.........will let you know what I think :thumbsup2

Reposting as it was covered by an ad above??? Why do they do that.........

Thanks for another great report, looking forward to the next one.

Thanks so much Tracey.........

Glad to see you enjoyed this one too and lovely to see you comment too.......I always appreciate it!!

Next one up soon, hope to see you there too........:thumbsup2

Your report is over....:sad: Your new trip is almost here:dancer: and this one with your lovely Kyle.:bounce:

Always enjoy your reports. The food, the fun, the beautiful hotels, great food and the wonderful people you meet are all so special.
Have a safe journey and wonderful trip, will be reading the next report as always.

Yep, trip is just around the corner and we can’t wait.......Kyle coming with us is a real treat and he is excited now it’s so close!

This one took longer than planned......I had planned to finish it quicker, but you know what it’s like......lol......time!!!

I’m so happy you enjoyed this one too, always love to see your comments along the way....

Thanks for the good wishes for next journey and trip......look forward to seeing you then too........:wave:

Thanks for another wonderful trip report Carole and I'm glad you made it last ....that way we don't have so long to wait until the next one.

I'm so glad I got to see you and Tom again after missing each other the last few years and it was great to meet Monyk too. Sorry to miss you in December but maybe we can meet up at Strongwater in September since we'll be staying at SF. It's funny I started counting our Orlando visits and I was surprised to see that it will be our 16th trip in December.

Glad Kyle is coming along for your upcoming adventure....I know there will be lots of good chocolate cake pics to drool over and I know you miss having him along for the fun.

Hope you have a blast next time...I can't wait to hear all about it :goodvibes

Last edited:

Fantastic! Can't wait to hear what you think of it. I love all the Scrooge movies, each in their own way. The George C. Scott one is a creepy and atmospheric with some of the music, and it has a scene from the book that is rarely included in movie versions, so I like that!

The suite had been a real treat...….folks sometimes ask how can we stay in a normal hotel room for so long......some folks couldn't deal with it apparently...….well, I guess we maybe get on better than some other families do.....we can enjoy being in the same room for a long time without feeling cramped or have the feeling of being stuck together...…..it`s a shame some folks can`t do that...….and are quite open and say they couldn't be in that close a confine with their family for any length of time...…..

However, the space the suites have is fabulous!!!! We had loved every second of this suite......and the balcony had been a special treat and a lovely surprise.....we were incredibly grateful for such a surprise.

Haha! I might stay we would be cramped, but, in the end, we all end up in the same room anyhow. My kids are on a school break. We have a 5-bedroom house and yet all five of us slept in one room last night (by request, we don't let the children do that every night, bu they always ask on breaks). I can even put up with the giggling, whispering and eventually snoring! ha

Thank you so much for your trip reports! They are so helpful in planning our first Universal vacation. This one even made me think about HHN (although I know that really isn't for me LOL)

Thanks for another wonderful trip report Carole and I'm glad you made it last ....that way we don't have so long to wait until the next one.

I'm so glad I got to see you and Tom again after missing each other the last few years and it was great to meet Monyk too. Sorry to miss you in December but maybe we can meet up at Strongwater in September since we'll be staying at SF. It's funny I started counting our Orlando visits and I was surprised to see that it will be our 16th trip in December.

Glad Kyle is coming along for your upcoming adventure....I know there will be lots of good chocolate cake pics to drool over and I know you miss having him along for the fun.

Hope you have a blast next time...I can't wait to hear all about it :goodvibes

Thank you so much Vicky!!! And, yes glad you made it in this one this time...…it was lovely meeting up after so long, think it was either two or maybe three years???? I forget......and we miss each other in December...….well, we`ll manage next September for sure...….

And next trip will be your 16th too?? How funny...….

I`m so glad you enjoyed this one too......yes, I expect a chocolate dessert or two will be on the cards for December...….yes, so much looking forward to him being along with us again...….

Thanks again Vicky...…..:wave2:

Fantastic! Can't wait to hear what you think of it. I love all the Scrooge movies, each in their own way. The George C. Scott one is a creepy and atmospheric with some of the music, and it has a scene from the book that is rarely included in movie versions, so I like that!

Oh I will!!! I am really looking forward to this one a lot......

Actually we have the George C Scott one too, think I may give it another try...….I may forget what it was I didn't like about it...…..lol.....I do that after not seeing a movie for a long time...…

I`m searching for the newest Christmas Carol book I bought in July in NYC...…....I actually put it somewhere safe :confused3......and of course now I can`t find it!!!

Have to keep searching...…..:scratchin

Haha! I might stay we would be cramped, but, in the end, we all end up in the same room anyhow. My kids are on a school break. We have a 5-bedroom house and yet all five of us slept in one room last night (by request, we don't let the children do that every night, bu they always ask on breaks). I can even put up with the giggling, whispering and eventually snoring! ha

Thank you so much for your trip reports! They are so helpful in planning our first Universal vacation. This one even made me think about HHN (although I know that really isn't for me LOL)

lol......I love it!!!! That does sound like a lot of fun......real family time, even with the giggling and snoring....I love that as a family tradition!!!! :hug:

It is so much fun staying in one room for us...….we chat constantly and it`s lovely when we all go to bed and go through the day together...….although we have a King Suite reserved for this trip coming......I think Kyle may have suggested, ever so slightly that his dad may snore a little...….:rotfl:so although we wont be in the same room sleeping, we`ll still have that closeness...….love it!!!

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments and for taking the time to comment.....I do appreciate each and every one of them.......and I am so glad you`ve found them helpful...….

Oh you should consider HHN...…..it is so much fun!!!!! It`s not scary at all...…….:rolleyes1 but I bet you would enjoy it and go back again the following year...….maybe...….:D :wave:

We are so grateful to the staff there as they are special, especially our very special friend who is the kindest most considerate man on the planet......Tom does joke I prefer him to Tom......lol...….I always say of course I do :hug:......but he does make us feel incredibly special and most certainly a part of the family we have come to cherish over the years

Tell Tom to just bring up my crush on his smile when you say you prefer your friend. LOL. ;)

Loved your report (again!). I can't wait until one day we meet! I feel as though we already have!

Also can't wait until the next one -- Kyle will be in it!!!! :) I feel another bond with you as moms with one (AWESOME) son each. <3

Tell Tom to just bring up my crush on his smile when you say you prefer your friend. LOL. ;)

Loved your report (again!). I can't wait until one day we meet! I feel as though we already have!

Also can't wait until the next one -- Kyle will be in it!!!! :) I feel another bond with you as moms with one (AWESOME) son each. <3

Lol........I’ll do that!!! He thinks it’s cute though......thankfully!

Thanks so much Alice........yes, I do too......:hug: I’m sure we’ll meet at some point......even if I’m handing over my husband to you for a few days so you can all enjoy Star Wars at Disney lol...........it can happen ::yes:: ::yes::

So looking forward to my boy coming along this trip......and yes we do both have awesome sons.......although I do need to chat to Davy about the tofu!! :laughing:

Thanks again, glad you enjoyed it as much as you did........

(Oh I did read back the email I sent to you on my phone.....I really didn’t have glasses on and it showed......:blush: :laughing:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!