Michael Myers returns..and so do we....19 Fabulous nights of HHN, RP & SF Sept/Oct 2018

:sad: sigh...the trip report is over :sad: I have enjoyed reading about all your adventures, the parks, food and of course the heat!!!! I'm like you, I don't like the cold ( surprising I live in the great white north of Canada :scared: and don't enjoy the cold ) I love to soak up the sun and heat!!! I'm looking forward to your next trip report. Now what will I do to keep my slow days at work occupied :confused3:laughing::rotfl:Until next trip report :wave2:

:sad: sigh...the trip report is over :sad: I have enjoyed reading about all your adventures, the parks, food and of course the heat!!!! I'm like you, I don't like the cold ( surprising I live in the great white north of Canada :scared: and don't enjoy the cold ) I love to soak up the sun and heat!!! I'm looking forward to your next trip report. Now what will I do to keep my slow days at work occupied :confused3:laughing::rotfl:Until next trip report :wave2:

Yay.......Another lizard like person!!! :rotfl: Oh I feel your pain......we don’t get weather anywhere near as cold as Canadians get over here in the UK.....I don’t think I’d survive the great white North of Canada :laughing:........I’m bad enough over here!!! I’m all for heat and sunshine!

Thank you.......I am so glad you enjoyed it.......it was a pleasure to write and I’m always grateful for all comments, they are lovely to read........

Next one will be up soon I think.......so look forward to seeing you then too.......:wave:

Thanks for the wonderful TR, enjoyed reading, laughing, snickering, being astonished, and looking forward to each post! I sure hope your next trip is awesome. I have heard good reviews for the Christmas parade and lighting of the Hogwarts Castle! Have a wonderful trip!

Another fun vacation adventure I get to go on, courtesy of you both: all without blowing my budget. :D Thanks for taking all of us along.

This TR was wonderful...it started before my HHN trip and finished up nicely, before we leave next month for WDW and UO. (I do hope this year's Grinchmas show is good. I loved it last year and was a bit bummed to hear they were changing it. But maybe it'll be even better.)

I really enjoyed reading along a bit at a time - with a glass or two of nice wine most nights, of course.:woohoo:

I have to say I envy your love of flying.....I truly dislike flying - not scared at all, just don't enjoy the experience much - I get so restless/antsy on long flights. Never used to bother me as much as it does now...maybe I'm getting crankier with age. I love road trips and cruises, but don't travel as far and wide as I could or should - just because I dread the flights. :sad1:.

Here's wishing you lizard weather for your trip - and my wish for us is that it cools waaaay down for mine - after you leave, of course. :-) (As a Floridian, I live and breathe for those rare cooler days!)

Thanks for the wonderful TR, enjoyed reading, laughing, snickering, being astonished, and looking forward to each post! I sure hope your next trip is awesome. I have heard good reviews for the Christmas parade and lighting of the Hogwarts Castle! Have a wonderful trip!

Thank you so much Caroline!

I love that you enjoyed reading this one too......and yep, the castle and whole Holiday experiences at Universal we enjoyed very much last year.......so, we are so looking forward to this upcoming trip......

Thanks again, I’ve loved reading your comments and appreciate them all........

See you on the next one I hope :hug:

Another fun vacation adventure I get to go on, courtesy of you both: all without blowing my budget. :D Thanks for taking all of us along.

This TR was wonderful...it started before my HHN trip and finished up nicely, before we leave next month for WDW and UO. (I do hope this year's Grinchmas show is good. I loved it last year and was a bit bummed to hear they were changing it. But maybe it'll be even better.)

I really enjoyed reading along a bit at a time - with a glass or two of nice wine most nights, of course.:woohoo:

I have to say I envy your love of flying.....I truly dislike flying - not scared at all, just don't enjoy the experience much - I get so restless/antsy on long flights. Never used to bother me as much as it does now...maybe I'm getting crankier with age. I love road trips and cruises, but don't travel as far and wide as I could or should - just because I dread the flights. :sad1:.

Here's wishing you lizard weather for your trip - and my wish for us is that it cools waaaay down for mine - after you leave, of course. :-) (As a Floridian, I live and breathe for those rare cooler days!)

Lol........I’m so happy you enjoyed it.........love the wine while reading too......my kinda gal!!

Yes, I hope the changes are for the better too with the Grinchmas show........

Oh with flying, it took me a lot of flights to begin relaxing but now yep, love it.......although the inbetween bit between take off and landing can get tedious.....but, it’s always worth it! But, I think you’re right......a lot of friends our age are now getting crankier with flying and a few are now avoiding long flights where they can and yes, cruises are getting more popular with them I’ve noticed.........I hate water so doubt I’ll ever do a cruise! Apparently I’m weird as some who hate flying can’t understand my loathing of boats.......lol.......

Thanks for the good wishes on our upcoming trip.........I will ask for heat and lots of sunshine when we’re there, but just for you I’ll ask for it to cool down for you.......it has been a hot year!!!

When is your trip this December?? If you’ve mentioned it I forget........I’m terrible with others dates!!! But hope you have a blast too..........and thank you again for the lovely comments along the way........:wave:

Yay for another wonderful trip report!!!:cheer2:

Thanks Patty.......

I always writing them and it’s always lovely when folks enjoy them too........thanks for the lovely comments along the way.......:wave:

Truly enjoyed your report, as always! You and Tom just enjoy life--such a great thing! I know what you mean about rude people--arghhh.

I'm a lizard too! My DH always calls me one because I love warm weather (from Phoenix, AZ and love the hot weather) and because I have a bit of low blood pressure (actually probably pretty normal, but he's got high bp, so he's jealous). It was funny one time because I had to go to the hospital and they took my bp and my hubby called me a lizard and the nurse seemed to think that was not a nice thing. I just laughed!

Looking forward to starting your next trip report. I think you will leave just before we arrive for our trip. So glad Kyle gets to come with.

Speaking of Kyle--are we going to get to see photos of the bathroom????

Enjoy your holiday trip!

Thanks for the good wishes on our upcoming trip.........I will ask for heat and lots of sunshine when we’re there, but just for you I’ll ask for it to cool down for you.......it has been a hot year!!!

When is your trip this December??

oh my gosh...not just hot...surface of the sun hot...thank you very much. :sunny::crazy2: :faint:
I want to wear boots. I want to snuggle in a soft sweater. I want to put on a fluffy robe and sip hot coffee in the morning. I want to give my poor, tired, overworked air conditioner a rest! :rotfl:

We're headed up mid/late Dec, but before the Christmas madness.

Our September trip is very HHN focused...….and this year was a good year. Not the best year we have ever experienced, but it was a lot of fun and we loved every second. The houses, Scare Actors and the general environment was amazing!!! Having Michael Myers chase and terrorise me was the best!!!!

But, most of the houses were again spectacular...….so much work goes in to this event and it shows in quality every single night.

HHN was so good this year, they really do work hard on it.

The weather played a big part of this year`s trip. I am affectionately known as The Lizard...….love being out in the heat, hates being cold and as soon as it cools down.....I`m inside...….and that's one of the things we love about Florida......the heat.

But this year we were baked some days!!!

It was crazy hot this year.

I do believe that most people are nice and kind and will treat others with respect and kindness so I think that's why it still shocks when I hear of people being rude. I also hate negative people who try and find a way to bring you down or make nasty comments either on Facebook, which although I dont have it or read it, I do have friends who do......or as alternate people on websites......can`t believe folks are that bothered what others do...…...I didn't think I was that interesting!!!! I don't give two hoots what others do or how often they`ve been...….as I said before, I`ll stick with my life...…..

I hate that too, I don't understand why people get so upset about things other people do. I find that people get very upset if you don't like to do the exact same things you do, they act as though it's an insult. Very strange to me, as I feel the same as you don't care what others are doing, and don't get why they care what I'm doing.

Our next trips are so close!

Truly enjoyed your report, as always! You and Tom just enjoy life--such a great thing! I know what you mean about rude people--arghhh.

I'm a lizard too! My DH always calls me one because I love warm weather (from Phoenix, AZ and love the hot weather) and because I have a bit of low blood pressure (actually probably pretty normal, but he's got high bp, so he's jealous). It was funny one time because I had to go to the hospital and they took my bp and my hubby called me a lizard and the nurse seemed to think that was not a nice thing. I just laughed!

Looking forward to starting your next trip report. I think you will leave just before we arrive for our trip. So glad Kyle gets to come with.

Speaking of Kyle--are we going to get to see photos of the bathroom????

Enjoy your holiday trip!

Lol.....oh Kyle would be mortified if I ever posted pictures online of his bathroom.......I did send images of the tiles we were using to Macraven and Keishashadow........he may let me post the tiles on the wall.......lol.....

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments.......it means a lot you enjoyed it.......and how funny I have low blood pressure too!!! I think people see someone who is overweight and thinks HBP.......but yep......I was in hospital once and they came in early hours to check it.......the poor, and rather newly qualified nurses face when she saw how low it had dropped was a picture.......she shouted the senior nurse to come and check......by that time it had almost normalised........lol.......

Yes, I don’t take lizard as an insult either........I am a little lizard like!!!

And again, thanks for the comments along the way.....always nice to read and yep....next one is up already.....I’m getting a head start..........:wave:

I'm looking through posts for pics of the renovated bathroom, wondering if I have crossed the line from follower to stalker.

Thanks for the wonderful trip report!

Lol.......not stalking at all........and I’ve had one of those, so you absolutely aren’t.........:laughing:

I’m so glad you enjoyed it.......I really am.......thank you also for the comments and making the time to do so.....:wave:

oh my gosh...not just hot...surface of the sun hot...thank you very much. :sunny::crazy2: :faint:
I want to wear boots. I want to snuggle in a soft sweater. I want to put on a fluffy robe and sip hot coffee in the morning. I want to give my poor, tired, overworked air conditioner a rest! :rotfl:

We're headed up mid/late Dec, but before the Christmas madness.

Oh it really was wasn’t it!!!

You’d like our weather right now.......I have boots, heavier jacket, warm cosy jumpers, scarf, hat and even gloves yesterday..........full length coat will be out when we get back I’m sure........

And I have a purple fluffy robe on right now.......lol.....although I’m melting as the heating has warmed the house up massively this morning........maybe it’s not as cold out today........hopefully!!

Oh perfect time to go isn’t it.........yep, before the madness......lol........hope it’s a fabulous trip.......:wave:

HHN was so good this year, they really do work hard on it.

It was crazy hot this year.

I hate that too, I don't understand why people get so upset about things other people do. I find that people get very upset if you don't like to do the exact same things you do, they act as though it's an insult. Very strange to me, as I feel the same as you don't care what others are doing, and don't get why they care what I'm doing.

Our next trips are so close!

I think some folks can only seem to focus on others for some reason or other........I do love to see others have a great time too.......

Yes we did enjoy HHN this year.....already wondering about next year..........

Thanks so much for the lovely comments along the way.......I’m always glad to see you enjoyed it.......and yep, our trips are just around the corner..........:wave:

So lovely to read the last of your adventures! I got a bit distracted half way through as we went on our own trip to USA for a couple of weeks but back now and finished reading. Just an amazing trip and thanks for sharing it with us!

So lovely to read the last of your adventures! I got a bit distracted half way through as we went on our own trip to USA for a couple of weeks but back now and finished reading. Just an amazing trip and thanks for sharing it with us!

Wow!!

That must have been quite a journey........hope your trip was fabulous and you had an amazing time.......I have no clue how long it takes to fly from Oz to the USA??? .........won’t be a short flight!!!

I always think Americans are so lucky when they can get to Orlando in a couple of hours!!!

But, thank you so much........I’m so glad to read you enjoyed it and thank you for the lovely comments.......appreciate them........hope to see you on the next one too........:wave:

I've been enjoying from Aus too - we'll be around for your next trip! The flight is awful. I'm not a great flyer, my legs ache something terrible! Otherwise I wouldn't care and would soak up the dedicated movie time lol. :rotfl: Means to an end, means to an end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!