Michael Myers returns..and so do we....19 Fabulous nights of HHN, RP & SF Sept/Oct 2018

I hope that Hurricane stays out of your way, we said this year if there was a hurricane to ask the pilot and drop us off in the water, we will swim :):)

Excited for another trip report! Thanks for the tease! I need lots of pictures of HHN since we can't go this year! :( Have a wonderful time!

Last edited:

I'm here and reading along! I love the pre-trip report. Seriously, I love the food reviews. Everything looks so darn good.

We leave for Disney next week... I know, your FAVORITE place (insert those eye rolls).
I will be checking for updates!

One of these years, I need to check out HHN. I am such a big chicken but I really want to see what it is like. I'm have to take a valium before I go :rolleyes1

Have an absolutely fabulous time. :sunny:

Love your Pre-trip report. Can't wait to see your report. We are going next week and I can't wait. I want to head to Diagon Alley first thing.

Looks like you are leaving early enough to miss the East coast weathef! Thank goodness...

we leave friday, so will wait to see if we need to modify our driving route to miss gas shortages and flooding. Takes us between 20\22 hours to get there. We love long distance drives, have been doing them for 15 years now. We drive to Texas and Florida, and the kids love the scenery. I prefer to fly, but only because I am very impatient!!

all your food places look wonderful. We've been stalking the magical dining site trying to decide where to try! I do also love the Palm! Yummy

safe travels!

Following!

I have really enjoyed your past trip reports and this one sounds like it'll be fun!

I went to my first HHN last year with my DH and decided it wasn't for me…I'd rather look at you being scared in your photos than be the one actually being scared there! I barely made it through 4 houses and then DH was on his own!

You're almost there…have a safe trip! Looking forward to reading more :-)

:welcome: buzzrelly……..

Lovely to see you post on here...……...and thank you for the lovely compliments...…..

Oh I`m sorry you didn't enjoy HHN...….but I agree, it`s not for everyone...….at least you went to see how it was...….I hope your DH enjoyed his experience though...…..

Thanks......yep, almost here...…..:wave2:

I think that I am too much of a chicken to brave HHN....maybe one day I will get the nerve to go! I am excited for some new pictures and new reviews of everything Royal Pacific....it's been two years since our last visit and I am missing it! We walked through on our way to CityWalk in May but it just wasn't the same...I am glad that we tried Sapphire Falls...we really enjoyed our weekend there. Safe travels Carole and Tom!

Well, if you do try it, I hope we`ll be there to see it with you, or at least some of it...….

Yes, we are looking forward to being back at RP......and we do love Sapphire as you know...…..best of both worlds this trip...….

Thank you for the good wishes...…...catch you soon...…..:wave2:

Late to the party, but so glad to see you started your trip report.........as always well written with lots of great pictures and ideas for Universal and beyond.

I’am with Vicki the food pictures are making me hungry this morning.

I saw in one of your HHN pictures the cocktail IV blood bag. I was sad to see they were no longer selling those last year. I thought they were fun.

One more sleep before you leave.

:welcome: Robo……..always glad to see you here...……

Oh I do miss the blood bags too!!! They were pretty tame but I agree, a fun little drink!!!

Yep, one more sleep and counting....not too long till you`re there too :thumbsup2

You posted a pic of Creme Brulee!!!! YAY! I love it so much - even pictures of it!

One more sleep is so exciting!!

lol...….I did think of you as I posted it!!! I had plenty of savoury dishes, so added the dessert...…...it is gorgeous!!!!

So excited...….won`t sleep much tonight...…….:wave2:

Excited for another trip report! Thanks for the tease! I need lots of pictures of HHN since we can't go this year! :( Have a wonderful time!

Another warm :welcome: luvdisdogs……..glad to have you along.....

Will tell Tom to take hundreds of pictures!!!! What a shame you can`t go this year...…..looks like such a good one too!!!

Thank you we`ll do our best...…...:wave2:

we've just booked The Palm for our anniversary dinner!

Fantastic!!!! When do you go?

We`re booked for either our first Saturday or our second...….can`t remember which is which......lol...….

You`ll love it there...…..:thumbsup2

I'm here and reading along! I love the pre-trip report. Seriously, I love the food reviews. Everything looks so darn good.

We leave for Disney next week... I know, your FAVORITE place (insert those eye rolls).
I will be checking for updates!

One of these years, I need to check out HHN. I am such a big chicken but I really want to see what it is like. I'm have to take a valium before I go :rolleyes1

Have an absolutely fabulous time. :sunny:

:welcome: back kimmy……….Glad to see you!!!

I love food pictures...….I have two friends who think it`s weird.....lol...….but they still look!!!

You would enjoy HHN......with or without a valium...….:laughing: so much fun!!

Will do our best, thanks...….:wave2:

Fantastic!!!! When do you go?

We`re booked for either our first Saturday or our second...….can`t remember which is which......lol...….

You`ll love it there...…..:thumbsup2

Tuesday night 25th I think, actual anniversary is the 22nd Sept but that's a HHN night which we can't miss

Your pics helped us decide, the Palm is worth it!

Love your Pre-trip report. Can't wait to see your report. We are going next week and I can't wait. I want to head to Diagon Alley first thing.

:welcome: kbelle……...so glad to see you post here...……::yes::

You go next week too!!!! Fabulous...….Diagon Alley is amazing...…..we never tire of being there and wandering around......so is this your first visit to DA??? How lovely...……I will never forget seeing it for the first time...….

Glad you`re enjoying it...….:wave2:

Looks like you are leaving early enough to miss the East coast weathef! Thank goodness...

we leave friday, so will wait to see if we need to modify our driving route to miss gas shortages and flooding. Takes us between 20\22 hours to get there. We love long distance drives, have been doing them for 15 years now. We drive to Texas and Florida, and the kids love the scenery. I prefer to fly, but only because I am very impatient!!

all your food places look wonderful. We've been stalking the magical dining site trying to decide where to try! I do also love the Palm! Yummy

safe travels!

Oh I hope we do miss it...….we can deal with anything as long as we can land safely...…….

I love driving as does Tom, so yes, we would enjoy those type of drives...….we have it in our mind to drive coast to coast at some point.....but not sure we ever will...…..you never know...…..

The Palm is fabulous.....got to be one our favourite places in Orlando...…

I hope you have a very safe journey and a wonderful trip too...…..hope we can say hello at some point……...:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!