Michael Myers returns..and so do we....19 Fabulous nights of HHN, RP & SF Sept/Oct 2018

Tuesday night 25th I think, actual anniversary is the 22nd Sept but that's a HHN night which we can't miss

Your pics helped us decide, the Palm is worth it!

Oh I`m glad to hear it...…...it will be worth it I`m sure and look forward to hearing all about it...….:wave2:

Oh and have an amazing pre travel day, travel day & first week and I will see you when i see you, quite literally hahahaha :dancer::dancer:

Thanks so much...….you too have a good journey......not far behind us......

lol.....we will be looking out for you both...…..if you hear a screech behind you......it`ll be me!!!! ::yes::

One of our other places that we "love" yes, there are a lot aren't there...…..is Winter Park...……

It`s not far from Universal and it hosts the fabulous 4Rivers!!! Brontosaurus Rib...….try it!!!!

Amazing place for meat!!!

But, it is a beautiful little town......very gentle and relaxing place. Again full of restaurants and quaint little shops...…..there is so much here we haven't seen yet.....which we hope to change soon.

You can take a little boat ride around the lake which is beautiful...…...we have seen the lake and had a wander around it, but have never taken the boat tour.....

i-bfXQKKB-XL.jpg

i-6n8HZgD-XL.jpg

i-zpMS4W2-XL.jpg

i-g7CPKhN-XL.jpg

i-QsqHHMb-XL.jpg

Just a tiny little tour of a beautiful little town.

We do hope to visit again this trip......if we can fit it in...……...:rolleyes1

So, this is probably the last little update till we get home...…..

Heading off tomorrow morning and fly on Thursday...………

Thank you to anyone who has read and commented...….I appreciate it...….

See you soon :wave2:

Page 5 already when I find this report, wow! Carole and Tom have an awesome trip! It starts tomorrow, yay!

I will be waiting anxiously for your report, safe travels and don’t get to scared now, ha ha!

Safe travels, Carole and Tom! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

:welcome: always lovely to see you here!!!

Thanks so much.........we are planning to have a ball!!! I hope.........:D

Glad you’re going to be here for this one too :wave2:

Page 5 already when I find this report, wow! Carole and Tom have an awesome trip! It starts tomorrow, yay!

I will be waiting anxiously for your report, safe travels and don’t get to scared now, ha ha!

And a very warm :welcome: to you Caroline.........

Yep, I’m up far too early as I’m too excited to sleep......or try to sleep any longer!

I totally read that last line as Kevin McCallister in Home Alone........lol........and yes, I look forward to updating as soon as we get home..........:wave2:

:welcome: kbelle……...so glad to see you post here...……::yes::

You go next week too!!!! Fabulous...….Diagon Alley is amazing...…..we never tire of being there and wandering around......so is this your first visit to DA??? How lovely...……I will never forget seeing it for the first time...….

Glad you`re enjoying it...….:wave2:

Nope we live in Tallahassee so we've been many times. I just love to hang out there. Go see Celestina, hang out at Knockturn Alley. So fun. Bringing my wand just in case. Love the park in general. So pretty

Nope we live in Tallahassee so we've been many times. I just love to hang out there. Go see Celestina, hang out at Knockturn Alley. So fun. Bringing my wand just in case. Love the park in general. So pretty

Ah, I couldn’t remember if you had been before or not. Wow, so close!!!

Yes, it is a fabulous place to just hang out....I don’t think we ever get fed up seeing everything that is there......:thumbsup2

Celestina is fun too!!

Just finished your last trip report and I sign in to see that you have a new one! Yeah!

:welcome: Along too jeanelle.........lovely to see you........

Yep, new one started early........won’t be updating while I’m away though, much too busy having fun :D ........will happily wait till I get back.........

But, hope you enjoy it when it does come along........glad you’ll be be along for this one too......:wave2:

I'm "in" for your trip report!

Stumbled upon your last couple and enjoyed the read. I really got a feel for the Universal resorts (never been to any of them before), so I'm looking forward to reading again.

Hope you fly around that hurricane and have a great time,

I don't post much but just wanted to say how much I enjoy your trip reports! I'll be at RPR on the 19th but no HHN for me-I'm too much of a scaredy cat for it. Have a wonderful trip!

Safe travels!!! I am sooooo excited to read your report! We're headed down at the end of October - staying at HRH for the 1st time (we've always just done Disney). I love your detailed reports - they've helped me plan this trip! So excited for HHN! Have an awesome time!

Have fun! Hope Florence doesn't mar your travels! We've had to evacuate...boo! Wish we could have evacuated to Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!