Michelle Carter Trial (MA) Verdict announced Friday 11 AM

Flynn says Roy's previous suicide attempt was a very different case. Carter was "berating" him day after day, Flynn says.

E: "She told him she was strong enough to execute the plan. She convinced him his suicide would not bother his parents." #michellecarter

:
DBpJOyBUQAAgdWN.jpg
#MichelleCarter listening to prosecution's opening statements

kitkat2409: Defense attorney Cataldo says this case is a suicide, not a homicide. #MichelleCarter

Cataldo: The searches on Roy's computer show that he was suicidal and wanted to end his own life. #MichelleCarter

Cathy‏ @CCLawNewz 2m2 minutes ago
#MichelleCarter - There are tecnical difficulties with the stream. We will have the openings in their entirety later today

: Cataldo: "Over years she tried to talk Conrad Roy out of taking his own life." #MichelleCarter

#MichelleCarter - Texts the day of #ConradRoy's suicide: Michelle: You said you were gonna do it. Like I don’t get why you aren’t.
DBpKvWXUAAEP6yR.jpg

: Prosecution ended openings by telling the jury how #MichelleCarter listened to #ConradRoy die and asked them to convict her of manslaughter

Defense telling jury about past suicide attempts #ConradRoy allegedly made including one with water intoxication #MichelleCarter

I think some of these are Michelles tweets

Conrad Roy, on June 26 2015, searched “way to make your death look like an accident" online. #MichelleCarter

Cathy‏ @CCLawNewz 59s60 seconds ago
#MichelleCarter - Texts the day of #ConradRoy's suicide: Michelle: No, you’re not, Conrad. Last night was it. You kept pushing it off

On June 1, 2014 Michelle Carter texts Conrad Roy and tells him that they should get professional help together. #MichelleCarter

: Cathy‏ @CCLawNewz30s31 seconds ago
#MichelleCarter - Texts Conrad: Is it too late? I don’t know. It’s already light outside. I’m gonna go back too sleep. Love you.

Cathy‏ @CCLawNewz29s29 seconds ago
#MichelleCarter texts the day of suicide: Michelle: No. It’s probably the best time now because everyone is sleeping.

: Carter to Roy, via text: “I wish you could see yourself as I see you then you would love yourself.” #MichelleCarter

: Roy to Carter, via text: “We should be like Romeo and Juliet, at the end.” #MichelleCarter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter