Michelle Carter Trial (MA) Verdict announced Friday 11 AM

: Cataldo is now arguing that Conrad Roy III was dealing with abuse at home. #MichelleCarter

409: defense asks judge to look at the evidence in chronological order Says pros are just making evidence about #MichelleCarter & not #ConradRoy

Want some good news? This person is not on the boards, but am waiting for her to go into labor. Can't get through trials without a baby coming.....

DBpVVnFXoAAj-sq.jpg
Lynn Roy, Conrad's mother

kitkat2409: ynn Roy testifies that Conrad was "sad" when she & his father got divorced several years before Conrad's suicide

Conrad Roy III's mother is on the stand talking about how her son was quiet, had "social issues." #michellecarter

kitkat2409: Prosecutor asks Conrad Roy's mother about his demeanor on July 12, 2014. Lynn Roy answers: "it was fine

9: Roy says she and Conrad took a long walk on the beach that day, talked about "life"

Court sees texts from Michelle Carter to Lynn Roy after Conrad's death: "He was an amazing son because he had such an amazing mother.

9: In another text, Carter tells Roy's Mom she wants to organize baseball tournament in his honor. Proceeds would go to suicide prevention

THANKS MARYANN for starting this thread.

THANKS USNUZ for all the Courtroom tweets.

I will follow here but I am watching live stream the Bella Bond trial.

Prosecutors read the texts from Carter to Roy's mom. Judge Moniz asks, if they are in as evidence, "why are they being read to me?

THANKS MARYANN for starting this thread.

THANKS USNUZ for all the Courtroom tweets.

I will follow here but I am watching live stream the Bella Bond trial.
I am having to catch up with bond, but you are so welcome!! Reading how she threw a tv set? yikes!

The feed is much better but it has still cut out on me a few times, and I've gotten distracted so I'm not watching continuously. But boy, that Michelle Carter sent some (a lot of!) rambling "poetic" texts to Conrad's mother after his death. She sure was into it. Could you imagine being his mother and finding out after all that what Michelle Carter did to encourage her son to kill himself?

The feed is much better but it has still cut out on me a few times, and I've gotten distracted so I'm not watching continuously. But boy, that Michelle Carter sent some (a lot of!) rambling "poetic" texts to Conrad's mother after his death. She sure was into it. Could you imagine being his mother and finding out after all that what Michelle Carter did to encourage her son to kill himself?
As a mom I would be livid with her, she needs to be held accountable in some way mare...

: On cross, defense questions Lynn Roy re: hours before suicide, if Conrad ever mentioned threats/concerns about Michelle. Lynn says no. #wcvb
0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!