Mickey Americana Pins

TinkerbellRules

DIS Veteran
For those of you wishing to purchase the pins, you can do so through the Disney Store website. I ordered a couple last week and supposedly they were in stock. I guess we'll see in a few days ;)

I bought mine 2 weeks ago at the Disney Store in the mall. Very cute! Mickey Mouse shaped pin with red, white and blue stipes. My 4yr old DD is always trying to talk me into giving it to her. We both have American flag pins on our coats...mine is just Mickey shaped!:D

:)

Piglet203 gave me a pin of Mickey kind of hiding behind a star shaped American flag as sort of an early Christmas present. I put it on my back pack. The cool thing is that I haven't seen anyone else with the same pin, so I feel special:D .

Mickey76:)

I saw four types of mickey americana pins yesterday at TDS. One had a hologram type background. very coool

Hercamore

Our TDS had plenty in stock when I was there a couple of days ago.

Just picked up my Mickey hiding behind a flag star pin, last night at TDS. It's really cute and says United States on the bottom.:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I've noticed there pins are different. The one I got 2 yrs ago at Epcot (original one) is much nicer than the one I got through the website and the ones at the store. I've seen the DVC one and it's closer to the original (nice). The website one doesn't have as dark or as nice of colors as the original, but is about the same size. The ones at the stores are SMALL (at least at our store in Indy). I was disappointed in these Mickey icon ones. THe Mickey behind the star flag is so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter