Mickey and Minnie statue

FigmentSpark

DIS Veteran
Any chance I would be able to find this in the parks or in Disney Springs? My mom's broke and she's rather heartbroken about it.

upload_2019-3-4_19-4-14.png

If not, does anyone recognize it and know what I should search of ebay for?

Any chance I would be able to find this in the parks or in Disney Springs? My mom's broke and she's rather heartbroken about it.

If not, does anyone recognize it and know what I should search of ebay for?
Doesn't look familiar, and it has been quite a while since I can remember Disney selling ceramic statues like that one. Back when I was young, they had a full line of character statues. Loved those things.

Yeah, I don't know how old it is, as we've been going since the park opened. But her cleaning lady broke Minnie's head (balanced for the photo) and she was quite choked up about it. You never know what little thing might turn out to be special to someone. :)

I'm so sorry that your mom is upset and I hope you find another one.

This is also why I don't have a cleaning lady; I don't like people touching my things.

I'm so sorry that your mom is upset and I hope you find another one.

This is also why I don't have a cleaning lady; I don't like people touching my things.
Thanks. My mom said no to a cleaning lady for many years for just such a reason, but she's not as young as she used to be and they really want to stay in their home, so a cleaning lady was the only option (I don't live in the same city, so I'm no help).

was it a "clean" break that her head could be reattached with something like E6000? I've fixed many things and some you couldn't even tell where the crack was. Of course some break into lots of pieces, but Maybe if you cant find another one, you could fix hers.

Yeah, I think it was a clean break, but she knows it's there. You can kind of see it here:

upload_2019-3-30_13-43-45.png

She was hoping it could just be replaced and then charge the cleaning people for the difference. I know there are some salt and pepper shakers that are very similar, but this one was a statue.

While in DS, I asked a few people about it. One CM thought she hadn't seen it in 7 years, which is probably right. Maybe if we'd checked some of those discount places, since any leftovers would have been sold off by Disney, but I didn't think of that until we were on our way home. Anyway, that would have been a needle in a haystack, for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts