Mickey and the Magician Show: Last day Sept. 2?

HermanTriplets+1

DIS Veteran
Hi DISers! I am planning to arrive at DLP on this day. Will it be hard to get into the Mickey and the Magician show as it will be the last day? I don't suppose it might be Fast Passed? What would be your strategy to try to get to see it? Thanks!

I have never seen fastpasses for this show. I don't think any show has fastpasses in Paris. But I could be mistaken.

It's a very good show and worth seeing, not sure if I would wait 1-2 hours to see it, but I have seen it several times ;-)
It could be a quite popular this last day and it's the last weekend before schools are back in session, I'd be prepared for crowds. Maybe check with the CMs, what their advice would be.

It fills up quickly on weekends but people don’t wait in line for it for too long. About 30 Min the line started to form last time. We rushed over 5 Min pre show and made it fine.
But the last day it will be very busy I suppose

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter