Mickey bars will be in grocery stores in February

why did it have to be nestle??? :(
I don't really like Nestle chocolate. When we went to WDW this past December it seemed like the Mickey Bars changed. I felt like a couple years ago, they tasted more like a Dove bar. Did they change?

I haven't had a Mickey bar in years - just not tempting to us. We used to get the same bar (as children) - that actually tasted better, was really creamy, and it was called Niftys.

I don't really like Nestle chocolate. When we went to WDW this past December it seemed like the Mickey Bars changed. I felt like a couple years ago, they tasted more like a Dove bar. Did they change?

I've not really noticed much difference. There could easily be more than one supplier for things like this though, as Disney would a) not want to be subject to heavy shortages if a single provider drops the ball, and b) can extract better pricing/more supply chain flexibility by sourcing from multiple vendors.

I'm going to tell you what....those bars cost $7.99 at Publix! But that is the BEST $7.99 I've tasted and will continue doing so! Even hubby who isn't big on chocolate says they aren't bad at all!

Has anyone been able to find Mickey Bars in NJ? I have been going everywhere and no luck! I see that people have gotten them at Kroger's and Publix, but we don't have either of those. Help please!

Thank you!

Has anyone been able to find Mickey Bars in NJ? I have been going everywhere and no luck! I see that people have gotten them at Kroger's and Publix, but we don't have either of those. Help please!

I'm wondering the same (but for NY)! I haven't seen them yet in my local grocery stores (Stop & Shop, Shop Rite, etc.) or Target (though I know they've been showing up in other Targets, so hopefully soon!).

Thank you!

Nope haven’t seen any here in south jersey. My wife works at a grocery store so she asked the frozen food manager about the Mickey bars. He looked them up he was going to order some, but it’s not even on his paperwork that he can order them.

I picked some up at Publix here in Birmingham last weekend. Should hold me over until the girl scouts and their cookies show up at the entrance.

Nope, you're definitely not alone. I still think of them and the WWF wrestling bars from when I was younger. I used chase after the ice cream truck with its irritatingly loud music. Eager to hand over my dad's hard earned cash for overpriced ice creams.

To this day, I don't think I've had a tastier ice cream bar.

Nope haven’t seen any here in south jersey. My wife works at a grocery store so she asked the frozen food manager about the Mickey bars. He looked them up he was going to order some, but it’s not even on his paperwork that he can order them.

I'm wondering the same (but for NY)! I haven't seen them yet in my local grocery stores (Stop & Shop, Shop Rite, etc.) or Target (though I know they've been showing up in other Targets, so hopefully soon!).

Hopefully- soon! I checked Stop & Shop, ShopRite, Target and some smaller ones too- no luck either! Fingers crossed! Thanks for the update!

Nothing so far in the Boston area - have checked Wegman's, Stop & Stop, and Target with no luck :(

Thank you!
Just saw them yesterday in my Shoprite in Northern NJ for $6.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!