Mickey bars will be in grocery stores in February

Found them at a target but not in the regular ice cream area. The were in one of the front facing frozen display cases where the sale items usually are.

I just saw them at my Shoprite. I thought about buying them, even had a box in my cart. But then remembered all the fun my family had while sitting in Fantasy Land eating our Mickey bars and decided I wanted my Mickey bars to remain special. I didn't buy them. :mickeybar

I just saw them at my Shoprite. I thought about buying them, even had a box in my cart. But then remembered all the fun my family had while sitting in Fantasy Land eating our Mickey bars and decided I wanted my Mickey bars to remain special. I didn't buy them. :mickeybar
I did the same thing!

If you're in the midwest, Hy-Vee carries them. I bought two boxes in a Kansas City store last night.

My 13yo DD is practically stalking Kroger. I'm in there a few times a week and she checks every time we go. So far nothing, but our store is on the list to get them.

Found them at ShopRite in Monmouth County, NJ. The chocolate is delicious, but I can definitely taste that the ice cream is low-fat. But the chocolate is thick enough and tasty enough to make up for it.

I must check around here in Colorado to see if they have hit the shelves yet! On our last trip to DLR they were out of them. The CM said that they were having trouble with their supplier and there wasn't a single Mickey Bar in the parks. I nearly had to be resuscitated. I mean, I was literally wearing my I Love Mickey Bars t-shirt! Since I was screwed out of them on my last Disney trip, I will definitely be buying some!

If you're in the Midwest - I found them at Woodmans! Limit 3 per person, right in the ice cream isle. My store got 50 cases, and they said they're blowing through them like crazy.

No luck on Long Island... I've tried Target, Shoprite, and Stop and Shop... even smaller grocery stores. :sad::sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!