Mickey Bars!!!

Hi Jeanne434!

I thought burping WAS an aerorobic exercise??

Yes, kind of. It's classified as an AIR-robic exercise. However, if the air exits aft, so to speak, the exercise is over...

On the March 8th cruise, my server kept telling me the ovens in the Kitchen broke (I think we were in Parrot Cay) and I could not have the triple chocolate cake I ordered. Well I told him fine, I want a Mickey Ear Bar instead. Needless to say I had my triple chocolate cake and my Mickey Ear Bar. I think he was trying to get me to say nothing, but I remembered from the Passporter that ordering "Nothing" for desert, meant a plate that said nothing in Chocolate.

Hi Darbear,
I never saw mickey bars in Scoops. If you want a desert near lunch go to the buffet. They have great chocolate chip cookies! My family loved them last year :tongue:

Bye!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Does anyone know if they have the ones that are chocolate ice cream with chocolate covering and has caramel in it. I think they were called Goofy bars and 100 years of magic bars in the past. Those are my wife's favorites.

Hey BD, that is the situation I am in as well. No more eating all the sweets I want. But you KNOW I'm going to cave and have at least a bite of one of those during the cruise!

And now I'm off for some real work out time before the day gets away from me too much further.:(

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter