Mickey Bars

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen the mickey ice cream bars anywhere in any Canadian grocery stores yet? Are we even going to get them up here in Canada?

I'm down in the US on vacation right now and have not even seen them in any grocery stores down here.

I'm digging up this old thread because I am curious about this too. I think we eventually did get the Mickey 90th Oreos at some stores around my area (Edmonton, Alberta), even though it took forever and by the time that happened... I had already ordered a few packages off Amazon. Any time I've popped into the grocery store and have thought about looking, I've browsed the freezer section to see if the Mickey Bars were there. As of this point, nothing that I've seen so far...

It seems that more often than not, Canadians get shafted on special releases and such.

Much like how our Disney Blu-rays and 4K films (for those who are collectors and care about consistency) are now suddenly forced with case artwork and sleeves that are bilingual and because of this, often feature doubled up English and French logos on the art... which to me... is ugly, off-balance and definitely not consistent with the rest of my huge film collection. Urg! Sorry, that's a rant for a different thread...

Has anybody had any luck in spotting any boxes of Mickey Bars in any Canadian grocery stores anywhere in the country as of yet?? I'm just wondering if I should give up on checking my local freezer isles yet... I haven't turned up any results anytime that I've checked... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter