Mickey Body Parts Book

bluenoser3652001

Mouseketeer
Hi, I wanted to post a book I made for some of my pictures from Disney World. I was going to make just a book with Mickey heads but found out there was something at Micheals concerning this so I just switched it around a bit. When you are at WDW you always find things that are Mickey body parts like his head, hands, pants and feet. It wasn't too bad making it with Cricut E and the Mickey and Friends cart. TFL,,,,Carol
MickeyBodyPartsBook002.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBook005.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBook007.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBook008.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBook009.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBook012.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBook013.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBook014.jpg

MickeyBodyPartsBook015.jpg

Oh my, is that creative! Looks great!

Love your creativity!! One reason i keep coming to these boards is all the great ideas that people have.

If anyone would like instructions on this Book using the Cricut E please let me know, I have then all written out,,,,Carol

Here are the instructions for the Mickey Body Parts Book using Cricut E

HEAD
#1) Cut 2 medium chipboards at 7 1/2"shadow and shift keys and #1on keyboard.
#2) Cut 4 pieces of red or black (I used black) cardstock at the same setting and 7 1/2 just use the repeat last button

HANDS
#1) Cut 2 chipboards at 7 1/2", shadow, and shift button and #5 on keyboard, then cut
#2) Cut 4 white cardstock at 7 1/2", press shadow and shift button and repeat last button. This is for each side of the chipboard hands.
#3) Using black cardstock press icon button and #5 on keyboard, then cut 4 hands.
#4) Then press shift and still the icon button, cut 2 with white cardstock.

Pants
#1) Cut 1 chipboard at 7 1/2" with shadow and shift key and #2 on keyboard.
#2) With same settings press repeat last key with black cardstock.
#3) Then press icon button and #2 keyboard, use an orangey yellow cardstock for pants.
#4) Then use icon and shift button and the repeat last button with a red cardstock, REMEMBER to keep the 2 little red oblong pieces that come out of the pants you will need them later.

FEET
#1) Cut 2 chipboards at 5" not 7 1/2 ( 7 1/2 is really too, too big for the rest of the body)
#2) Cut 4 pieces of black cardstock, press shadow button and shift button and #3 on keyboard, then press cut
#3) Then cut 2 pieces of the orangey yellow ( the color you used on the pants), using the icon button and the shift button and and #3 on keyboard.
#4) Now those little red pieces from the pants can be glued to the backside of the yellow cardstock for the feet ( no sence in doing an extra step and using extra paper to make a real big piece of red to go under the yellow.

Notes:
On your cartridge booklet if you number your pages to match your keys on your keyboard you will know why I used all the number signs.

On the back to finish it off you can put another Mickey head ( which I did after I saw the pictures on 2peas, it just needed something else to finish it.
Then line up your pages the way I did (or the way you like) and I punched the holes with my Crop-a-dile which was very easy and then slip in the binder rings.
I'll still post some pictures of my finished Body Parts Book. But you could use it as an Autograph book with getting the Characters to sign the front of the pages like on the fingers of the hand and then put the pictures on the back of the hand.
Just pull the book apart and get the Characters to sign it.
I'm just going to use pictures because I already made an Autograph book

What cartridges do you have Sharon? Do you have the Mickey and friends?If you do let me know and I can walk you though what I mean by numbering the pages,,,Carol

This is fabulous! I will have to scraplift this one! Thanks for all the instructions! Wonder how it would turn out using just the baby Cricut?

Rhonda :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter