Mickey Custome Help needed on size

jbethke

Earning My Ears
I am looking at getting my nephew the Mickey Sorcerer outfit to wear when we attend the MVMCP in December.

Currently the only size I can find at stores online is a 4-6, but he really needs a 6-8 size, I am afraid the 6 might be too smalll. The size shirts his mom buys are a size 7.

Does anyone know if this costume runs big or where I could get a size 6-8?

:rolleyes: :eek:

I don't know about the larger sizes; but I think the smaller ones run really big. Ds was Mickey for Halloween last year. He wore a 3T, but the costume was an 18-24 mos. He really couldn't have worn it any bigger. Hope this helps you!-Dana

I was worried about the same thing last year, but I ordered the smaller size from the Disney Catalog anyway because I wanted it so bad. My son was just starting to wear a size 7 at the time and it fit just fine. :)

As a matter of fact he still wears it for fun now and he's into a size 8!

One other thing to consider is buying the costume once you arrive at WDW. They have the BEST Sorcerer Mickey costume at the World of Disney - it is MUCH better quality than the one from the catalog. Of course the price is much higher too, but it seems like they had several sizes last time we were there. This could be a risk, though, if they stop carrying it, so you'll want to consider that as well.

Good luck!

I did call the World of Disney and they don't carry that costume anymore so I am going to have to order through a third party company.

I am really glad to hear that he can still wear it when he is in a size 8, I'm going to take the chance and go ahead and get it, I want it that bad.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter