Mickey ears for autographs?

Tink_83

DIS Veteran
I’ve read that people get the Mickey ears autographed at the park by the characters. I was wondering if anyone has done this and if so what type of marker did you use... oil based? Medium or fine tip? Color(s)? I sounds like a fun idea and I’m thinking of trying it this time. Also, if you did this did you purchase the ears in advance or on-site at Disney? TIA

We didn't plan it ahead of time, but we ran into Jessie and Woody out randomly in Frontierland and hopped in line for a meet and greet before they tied the line off. We had just bought ours ears that morning (in the parks) and my son was 6 at the time and loved (still loves at 9) Toy Story, so he picked Woody ears. Well Woody being the sneaky guy he is decided he was going to take the ears right off his head and sign them. I tried adding a photo, but it's telling me it's too large to attach. He signed the brown ear part (plastic) with a black sharpie. That was 3 years ago and it still looks brand new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!