Mickey Ears

Tiffany4909

Earning My Ears
I wasn’t sure which forum to put this in, so please move it if it should be somewhere else...

I am looking for Mickey Ears for my 8 year old son. Disney only sells girl ones (bows or glitter) as headbands. My son doesn’t like the cap with the string or the baseball cap with ears. He would prefer a headband style. I’ve seen a couple on Etsy but they look super cheap. Anyone have a place or someone you would recommend that makes high quality Mickey ears?

They used to have Sorcerer Mickey ears in the parks. Headband style, black ears, with the Sorcerer's hat. They were available the last time I was in the parks, though it has been almost a year since I was last in the parks.

I just saw on shopDisney.com a pair of plain Mickey ears! Mickey Ears . Says they're for adults, but they ought to fit. And they're not crazy expensive either!

I wasn’t sure which forum to put this in, so please move it if it should be somewhere else...

I am looking for Mickey Ears for my 8 year old son. Disney only sells girl ones (bows or glitter) as headbands. My son doesn’t like the cap with the string or the baseball cap with ears. He would prefer a headband style. I’ve seen a couple on Etsy but they look super cheap. Anyone have a place or someone you would recommend that makes high quality Mickey ears?
My son has sorcerer Mickey ears, it has the sorcerer Mickey hat in the middle. Try shopDisney. Also, they sell them at the parks as well.

Attachments

• image_89a06061.jpg
    image_89a06061.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0

These were also pretty popular in the parks

Screenshot_2019-08-12-15-18-49-1237460452.png

They have TONS of headband style ears, not just girly ones. Check them out in the park - they have an entire store on Main Street for ears!

Here's another option

Screenshot_2019-08-12-15-36-16-1961331410.png

So, if I can come up with several options in 2 minutes of online shopping you should be able to come up with something. I can say that when I wanted very specific ears for my DD, I ordered them, had them shipped to my house & packed them to go to WDW. I didn't want to take the chance they would be out of stores for our trip (time sensitive). I also didn't want to waste precious vacay time hunting them down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter