mickey groom and minnie bride hats/hairbands

2bemarried

<font color=FF66CC>Hello...I'm a person...not a bu
Does anyone have pictures of what your hats or hairbands look like? I want to go ahead and order mine but I would like to know what they look like first...and which ones fit the best?
Thanks

i would love to help you, but we made our own wedding ears to wear on our honeymoon!! i'm sure someone will be along soon to help you out...

brandie :)

Hi just wanted to let you know that the Mickey and Minnie hats can be bought online at:

http://www.mouseshoppe.com/directory.cfm?CategoryID=244

That is the Beanie hat for the bride.

They also make a Minnie headband that has a veil on it that is really cute but you have to call DisneyLand and order it through the mail. I'm not sure of the price but I've heard it's alot better than the Beanie because the Beanie doesn't fit everyone, plus you have to Bobbie Pin it down to your head.

I know I have a picture of the headband but I just can't find it...........I'll keep looking for you.

If you need anymore info let me know :)

Angie
:Pinkbounc :wave: :earsboy:

Thanks Angie and Scarlett.

Scarlett....how did you make yours? That's a great idea.

Angie...a picture would be wonderful. You can e-mail me if you find it instead of having to post it. I'm at WeaverK@nc.rr.com

Thanks again!!

Here is a picture of me and my friend Lisa. She had a beanie hat and I had the headband. Not a great picture, but it give you an idea of what they look like.
2547425a.jpg

Here is a close up of my headband
2547588a.jpg

I loved the headband because I didn't have to use bobbypins or anything, it stayed on my head fine. Lisa wore bobbypins with hers so it wouldn't fall off.

Originally posted by 2bemarried
Thanks Angie and Scarlett.

Scarlett....how did you make yours? That's a great idea.

Angie...a picture would be wonderful. You can e-mail me if you find it instead of having to post it. I'm at WeaverK@nc.rr.com

Thanks again!!

my husband actually made them. i had a headband to wear the day of our wedding (cuz i didn't want to mess up my hair!) and then a normal hat to wear the rest of the week. we took a basic headband and wrapped it in white ribbon and then we cut out ears on that thicker styrofoam type stuff. he then glued the ears to the headband. we also found a little veil on clearance at Michael's for like $3. it was attached to a hair clippie thing...so he cut the veil off of the hair clip and glued it to the headband. it turned out really cute!! and then, we bought the baseball caps that say bride and groom on them. on his, he cut out black ears and glued them to his hat and his was done. then for mine, we cut out more white ears, glued them to the hat, and also made a veil to come off of the back. they both turned out really well!! we got tons of compliments on them from disney CM's...we were constanly asked where we got them...hubby was quite proud of himself!! you can visit our website if you want...we have some pictures up, but they are pretty small so you most likely can't see the detail of the hats...our site is rfxunlimited.com. click on the wedding link and then to the honeymoon journal.

I'll have to get around to scaqnning the picture in. My wife and I had the hats (didn't know there was a headband version available for her). It seemed to fit her ok, but she needed the formentioned bobbie pins.

The groom hat barely fit my head...I had to really mash it on in order to stay, which in turn cut off the circulation to my noggin after a while. For a matter of reference, my hat size is a 7 3/8.

i love the headband!!!!!

do you know where i can get something similar to that?? i've started searching disneyland sites, and can't seep to find anything like it..

thanks!!
Leah
2/17/03 3weeks to go!!!!

I bought it at Disneyland. The Mad Hatter Shop to be exact. I don't have the number at the moment, but I can get it for you if you want. It was so much easier to deal with!

Here is the number (if you haven't gotten it already...)
1-800-362-4533
It costs $24.00 at the Mad Hatter Shop
I got it in about a week, although they tell you 1-3 weeks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter