Mickey ice cream bars 90th anniversary

Sabeking

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where you can get the anniversary ice cream Mickey bars? My dd is having a birthday and I wanted to have them for dessert but cannot find them at any grocery stores. Anyone seen them at a particular store? Thanks!

I found this store list on a Disney Food Blog, the only store in that list we have is Weis, but that says not till March, but you might have some of these stores near you?

Here’s our RUNNING LIST of Grocery Store Chains Selling Mickey Bars!
  • Publix
  • Kroger
  • Food 4 Less
  • Ralph’s (Southern California stores)
  • Dierberg’s (St. Louis, Missouri)
  • Harris Teeter
  • Crest Foods
  • Milam’s Markets (OK)
  • Wegmans (beginning in the spring!)
  • Target
  • Weis Markets (March arrival expected!)
  • ShopRite
  • Woodman’s Market
  • Fred Meyer (OR)
  • Market Basket

I found this store list on a Disney Food Blog, the only store in that list we have is Weis, but that says not till March, but you might have some of these stores near you?

Here’s our RUNNING LIST of Grocery Store Chains Selling Mickey Bars!
  • Publix
  • Kroger
  • Food 4 Less
  • Ralph’s (Southern California stores)
  • Dierberg’s (St. Louis, Missouri)
  • Harris Teeter
  • Crest Foods
  • Milam’s Markets (OK)
  • Wegmans (beginning in the spring!)
  • Target
  • Weis Markets (March arrival expected!)
  • ShopRite
  • Woodman’s Market
  • Fred Meyer (OR)
  • Market Basket
Awesome, thank you!

DD13 wants these bad for her birthday party next week. Our Kroger is listed as selling these in February. She has me check every time I go to the store and nothing yet. Fingers crossed they appear soon.

They are disgusting. The chocolate has no taste and the ice cream tasted like ice milk. When I looked closer I saw that they are made with "light ice cream". Horribly disappointed.

Signed,
A Mickey Bar Addict

They are disgusting. The chocolate has no taste and the ice cream tasted like ice milk. When I looked closer I saw that they are made with "light ice cream". Horribly disappointed.

Signed,
A Mickey Bar Addict

They are not the same for sure, they are smaller and only 210 calories.
The ice cream was not as rich.

I checked Wegmans & Shop Rite in NJ.

Anyone who finds them please list where you are from.

I will probably clean out any store that has them. LOL

Signed,
A Mickey Bar Addict

Well that figures. I'm getting a little tired of Disney's fear of marketing unhealthy food items to children. Like, it's an ice cream bar, not a freakin' celery stick. Let it be what it's supposed to be!

We've gone through 2 boxes so far, they may not be the same but they are way cheaper and I can eat them on my couch instead of having to get to the parks.
We found them at Ralph's, we're in a suburb of San Diego.

Signed,
A Mickey Bar Addict
You saved me a trip. That would have been disappointing.

I bought them at target. They were smaller, but still quite tasty. I only had one, and my family had the rest. Just as well, since I hardly need the extra calories.

Not in my neck of the woods. But they are awesome. And going to them as the last time I went was five and a half years ago, Always ate those bars!

I checked Wegmans & Shop Rite in NJ.

Anyone who finds them please list where you are from.

I will probably clean out any store that has them. LOL

People are saying on the rumor and news boards that the northeast people are not finding them in their stores. My wife works at shop rite in south jersey. She asked the frozen food manager about them. He was going to order some but it wasn’t even on his paperwork that he could order any.

Hmmm, I drive by a Harris Teeter and Publix on the way home. I may have to stop and see if they have them.

I bought some in a Market Basket in MA today. Haven't had any yet. I'm sure they won't be "the same" but hoping they will chase away the winter blues!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter