Mickey ice cream bars 90th anniversary

I bought them in Indiana at Kroger a few weeks ago. They are not the same but they are not terrible! Smaller and the chocolate is thinner.

I saw them yesterday in a Publix in north Florida but at $7.99 for six of them I passed on buying them.

I got them last week at Market Basket here in Massachusetts too. Bought them of course! And interestingly, this week, I couldn't find them, they must have sold out what they had. And while no, it doesn't really taste like the ones in the park, we found them to be perfectly delicious and for sure beat the blues about not being at WDW! Opening that wrapper and seeing the chocolate Mickey bar in my hand, was what this WDW lover needed in February!

Found them in Rio Grande NJ Shop Rite. Not a fan.

I really enjoyed the Oreo Birthday Cookies, so was expecting these to be better. The chocolate is my bigger disappointment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter