Mickey Mouse Birthday Oreos!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
:cake:

Well, I bought a pack, and I like them! Never figured I would fall for a marketing gimmick, but I did.

Other’s thoughts?

Bobbi:)

Haha I just had some last night! I thought they were yummy, but I prefer the regular filling. But I enjoyed the Mickey design :-)

Where have you found them? I've been on the lookout for them and they are nowhere to be found.

My husband bought them a few weeks back because our daughter was going to come home for the weekend. They were so nasty we tossed them.

I am eating one now. I don't think they taste much different than regular Oreos. But they smell weird.

I bought some for my granddaughter when she stayed over and she was not a fan. I won't be buying them again.

They weren't amazing or anything, but they're much better than some of the other novelty flavor Oreos. I just opened a package last night of the Mickey Mouse Goldfish that have regular goldfish, but also have red Mickey heads.

I have seen them up by the check out at our Walmart. I looked at them. They made my teeth hurt so I passed. :D

:cake:

Well, I bought a pack, and I like them! Never figured I would fall for a marketing gimmick, but I did.

Other’s thoughts?

Bobbi:)

When they first started all the different type Oreos, I tried a few - didn't like them, so don't even get tempted to try anymore. Just give me the regular ones/thin regulars - chocolate or white frosting - only ones I'll eat.

I bought them from a local grocery store.
Saving them for DD's birthday, which is next weekend.

When they first started all the different type Oreos, I tried a few - didn't like them, so don't even get tempted to try anymore. Just give me the regular ones/thin regulars - chocolate or white frosting - only ones I'll eat.
Fair enough. I am not a regular cookie buyer, this is out of character, but it is a fun purchase.

They weren't amazing or anything, but they're much better than some of the other novelty flavor Oreos. I just opened a package last night of the Mickey Mouse Goldfish that have regular goldfish, but also have red Mickey heads.

I got the Mickey goldfish too! They are exclusive to Target and limited edition so I felt compelled to buy them while I was there. Later I found out "limited edition" means available for one whole year so they got this sucker's $ early!

Bought them a couple weeks ago.
Birthday cake Oreos are my favorite kind so add Mickey to it and I'm sold lol.
My parents even loved them and thought they were adorable and they don't buy gimmick items either.

I got the Mickey goldfish too! They are exclusive to Target and limited edition so I felt compelled to buy them while I was there. Later I found out "limited edition" means available for one whole year so they got this sucker's $ early!

My sister loves goldfish.
I sent her the link when I saw it.
She has not bought them yet but I get the feeling she will lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter