Mickey Mouse Birthday Oreos!

I have to admit that I just ate 4 of them. So good! But way sweeter than a regular Oreo.

I'm not a fan of the birthday cake Oreos so I'll pass. I wish they would do a Smores version instead because I would like to try those.

They're disgusting. The filling is gritty because of the "confetti" and it's a really foul feeling in your mouth.

I got some for a pitch in snacky type thing for somebody's birthday at work. I saw the package and thought OMG that is so cool.

I thought I would take the leftover cookies home.... there were none left at the end of the day. I did at least get 2 cookies myself out of it.

They weren't amazing or anything, but they're much better than some of the other novelty flavor Oreos. I just opened a package last night of the Mickey Mouse Goldfish that have regular goldfish, but also have red Mickey heads.

I bought those too, but haven't opened them yet.

I hadn't seen the Mickey Oreos yet, but I will probably try them when I do. I tend to like birthday cake flavored things.

:cake:

Well, I bought a pack, and I like them! Never figured I would fall for a marketing gimmick, but I did.

Other’s thoughts?

Bobbi:)

I love me some Oreos and when I saw the Birthday ones I bought 3 packages...wanted to have some on hand for his actual Birthday of November 18th....well we took a road trip and brought along a bag of them....I did not like them at all!!! I was hoping I would but I just thought they tasted fake. Oh well....still love the packaging!

MJ

Nope just not liking them - too sweet. The only other Oreos we get beside regular are the ones covered in white chocolate. You can make eyeballs for the kids Halloween party with food coloring - bloodshot of course. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter