|Mickey Mouse Car Aerial Thingies

Dead-metal

Disboards Smoker
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy foam Mickey Ears that fit onto a car aerials. My kids want one for the car and we are going to DLP next week.

Any help?

Thanks

Hiya,

I know you can buy them on Ebay, and you can definitely buy them at DLP. Can you wait till you get there and then the kids can choose?

Karen

Thanks, do you know which shops in DLP sell them? We looked everywhere last time and couldn't find them.:confused:

Hiya,

I seem to remember most shops had them? I will check with my DH (who is more of a detail person than me :teeth: ) and post back :)

Karen

Originally posted by Miffy2003
Hiya,

I seem to remember most shops had them? I will check with my DH (who is more of a detail person than me :teeth: ) and post back :)

Karen

Ok thanks

:earsboy:

OK I am really embarassed. I am so sorry but my DH says there definitely weren't any antenna toppers in the shops :( and that I must have imagined seeing them there. I'm really sorry! (and very embarassed as I bet he's right and I'm wrong)

Does anyone else know??

Failing that I could bring you one back from WDW in December for you if that would help??

That's very kind of you. I have found a shop on e-bay that sells them, so if we cannot find one in DLP then I will get it from there.

Thanks for the offer.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter