Mickey Mouse Cartoons?

mr224

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can find dvds of older Mickey Mouse cartoons? I've been searching for The House of Mouse dvds, but I haven't had much luck. I checked on Amazon a little bit, but I only found the Christmas and Halloween House of Mouse dvds. Unfortunately, they were almost $50. Does anyone know why they're so expensive? I have some Mickey Mouse cartoons from the early 90's, but they're all VHS and we no longer have our VCR. So I'm looking to upgrade to DVD. Every time I search for these, I get Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, the newer series from Playhouse Disney. Which I don't want. Any info would be great, thanks.

Hi! I'm not sure if you've already looked at this, but there is a series called 'Mickey Mouse- Have a Laugh' aired on the UK Disney Channel and Disney Cinemagic Channel at the moment. I'm not sure if it's the same in the US, but I believe they are digitally remastered Disney cartoons with Mickey and friends. Here are two links- hope they are useful and what you are looking for. :goodvibes

http://disneydvd.disney.go.com/have-a-laugh-volume-1.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=mickey+mouse+have+a+laugh&tag=googhydr-21&index=dvd&hvadid=17221280510&ref=pd_sl_8253ybtm51_e

Look in to the Walt Disney Treasures collections. Many of them are out of print, but they're the most complete DVD sets and they retail for about $30 new.

Yeah, the Treasures collection is terrific.

I don't know if it's available for retail but I just rented a dvd titled "Vintage Mickey" from Netflix and it has a decent selection of early Mickey cartoons.

I saw a House of Mouse Christmas movie on itunes, it was either 9.99 or 14.99 as I was only looking at Christmas movies I don't know if there were other House of Mouse shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter