Mickey Mouse Stepping Stones

twinscandc

Have a Magical Day!
I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I had a hair brained idea to make Mickey Mouse Stepping Stones with 3 round (2 small 1 big) containers. I also found some beautiful mosiac round stones at Hobby Lobby. We put the round stones in the shape of Mickey into the concrete. My DD's and I completed the project tonight. I will post pictures when they have finished setting. I'm so excited!!!

Has anybody else tried this project?

I would love to see pictures. Sounds like something I would love.
Thanks,
lori

I Love this idea! We just came back from Disney, and we are already missing it. My girls will love this project.

Tiffany

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I had a hair brained idea to make Mickey Mouse Stepping Stones with 3 round (2 small 1 big) containers. I also found some beautiful mosiac round stones at Hobby Lobby. We put the round stones in the shape of Mickey into the concrete. My DD's and I completed the project tonight. I will post pictures when they have finished setting. I'm so excited!!!

Has anybody else tried this project?

Can you post a photo for us? Thanks!

I made some using cement and the plastic plates they give you with a kids meal at WDW. I couldn't decorate them since I used the bottoms (what was on the bottom of the plate) as the top of the stepping stone.
I have wanted to try and place decorations such as shells and colored stones in the plate before pouring the cement but I ran out of cement and haven't gotten to Home Depot in a while. I can't post a photo because I am computer illiterate but will try to get someone else to do it soon.

I am so sorry that I forgot to post a picture!! The stepping stones turned out beautifully!! I will post a picture tomorrow!!

We bought all the supplies at our local Hobby Lobby.

Okay...finally got around to taking pictures today after church. The first pic is of the stepping stones and then second pic is the topiary that I made a few weeks ago.

If you have any questions, please let me know!!

IMG_0385200x150.jpg

IMG_0383200x267.jpg

Both projects came out great! I think I can attempt the stepping stones...no way on the topiary!:rotfl:

I am heading to WDW in about a week and will try to bring home the kids meal plate for a mold.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!