Mickey Mouse Stepping Stones

The topiary was EASY!!!! Our Hobby Lobby had the "head" already made with ivy and stuck in the pot. I just added the "ears" by taking smaller balls and hot glue ivy to them. I attached the ears by floral wire to the head. EASY and it looks great. I get lots of compliments on it. It took all of about an hour.

Now the stepping stone took over night of course for the cement to set. The Mickey heads inside the stone are jewels also purchased at Hobby Lobby. They were perfect for the Mickey icon. Each of my girls took an ear and I was responsible for the head.

Both projects were lots of fun. All of our neighbors and friends know us as the Mickey family. We're crazed!! My girls are always looking out for hidden Mickey's.

At Christmas, we have a huge Mickey Icon wreath that hangs over our garage door. (also a project that I learned here on the dis!)

Those are beautiful!! can you give some more instruction on how you did the stepping stones?

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I had a hair brained idea to make Mickey Mouse Stepping Stones with 3 round (2 small 1 big) containers. I also found some beautiful mosiac round stones at Hobby Lobby. We put the round stones in the shape of Mickey into the concrete. My DD's and I completed the project tonight. I will post pictures when they have finished setting. I'm so excited!!!

Has anybody else tried this project?

Okay, I have my Disney kids meal molds and will be making these tomorrow. I will post pictures when they are dried!:thumbsup2

The topiary was EASY!!!! Our Hobby Lobby had the "head" already made with ivy and stuck in the pot. I just added the "ears" by taking smaller balls and hot glue ivy to them. I attached the ears by floral wire to the head. EASY and it looks great. I get lots of compliments on it. It took all of about an hour.

Now the stepping stone took over night of course for the cement to set. The Mickey heads inside the stone are jewels also purchased at Hobby Lobby. They were perfect for the Mickey icon. Each of my girls took an ear and I was responsible for the head.

Both projects were lots of fun. All of our neighbors and friends know us as the Mickey family. We're crazed!! My girls are always looking out for hidden Mickey's.

At Christmas, we have a huge Mickey Icon wreath that hangs over our garage door. (also a project that I learned here on the dis!)

thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!