Mickey Waffle Maker

It's pretty easy to use. You can watch this thing in action in the video I'll link below. The biggest thing I think is once you get the batter put in and the waffle maker closed is to flip it right away so the batter gets to the top and bottom of the maker.

We even make double batches and put some in the freezer for those lazy mornings. 3 on a plate at about 50 seconds in the microwave are "good enough" for those mornings you just don't feel like making anything and also dont want a bowl of cereal. Just make sure to use freezer bags - and I havent frozen any more than 2-3 weeks, so I cant comment on long term storage. I'd say overall we probably use our waffle maker about every other weekend on average - so its getting some good use.

Thank you, the video certainly makes it look easy enough. I can't wait for it and the mix to arrive. I feel there will me a few weekends of taste testing before the shower. LOL

Thank you, the video certainly makes it look easy enough. I can't wait for it and the mix to arrive. I feel there will me a few weekends of taste testing before the shower. LOL

You'll definitely want to test-run a few times. You'll want to get a feel for how much batter to make (2x, 3x or more batch?) and how much batter to pour. I'd highly recommend having waffles for breakfast a few times before the party lol.

Just a heads up, I ordered at the beginning of August from NFM and they said end of August delivery. I got an email last week that said it was pushed back to September. They charged my card already too. I hope I can find it elsewhere and get a refund.
NFM has them back in stock and I just got mine!!! So fun and it makes me excited for our next trip to Disney!!!

How'd it work out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter