Mickey Waffle Maker

I ordered 2 (1 for us, and a Christmas gift for my sister). They arrive TOMORROW! my local Cost Plus World Market also had the Golden Malted cans of mix - 3 for $19 after MDW coupon. I did in store pickup, and they are ready. I’ll get em tomorrow.

Can’t wait!

What is the MDW coupon?

For those that ordered did you receive your makers that fast? Said 2-3 weeks when I ordered and now I see an order ready to ship but the waffle maker isn’t in it and my card was only charged for the 2 other items 😬

For those that ordered did you receive your makers that fast? Said 2-3 weeks when I ordered and now I see an order ready to ship but the waffle maker isn’t in it and my card was only charged for the 2 other items 😬
I ordered my 2 last Wednesday and received them Friday.

Mine is on a UPS truck and is scheduled for delivery Thursday. Ordered the 21st and it shipped the 23rd.

I ordered mine on 5/22, shipped 5/24, out for delivery today 5/29.

An alert for those who ordered through NFM (nebraska furniture mart): My order is now backordered to SEPTEMBER (gulp). AND they have already charged my CC almost 2 months ago. Bad business practice. I am calling to cancel today. Check your CC, order and email if you placed an order through them and haven't received it.

So I ordered mine via Disneystore.com and my card was charged immediately, but now it says 2-3 weeks for delivery. Why was I charged already, then?

Mine arrived yesterday! I didn't even notice this in my haste to order it and have delicious Mickey waffles, but--- it makes SIX waffles at a time!! I thought it made 3. With DS12 and DS2.5 eating these as fast as I can pull them from a buffet when we're at WDW that was pretty awesome news. It's the little things :jumping1:

Mine arrived yesterday, even though they said 2 weeks for delivery, and even though I didn't see a shipping notice. Breaking out the golden malted for Sunday Mickey Waffles!

Mine arrived yesterday! I didn't even notice this in my haste to order it and have delicious Mickey waffles, but--- it makes SIX waffles at a time!! I thought it made 3. With DS12 and DS2.5 eating these as fast as I can pull them from a buffet when we're at WDW that was pretty awesome news. It's the little things :jumping1:
Yeah the 6 waffles was a cool surprise. I guess I didnt understand the title "double flip".

I used the waffle maker with golden malted original mix today. I set the doneness control to medium, and the waffles came out perfectly. The taste and texture were spot on. The family has already asked that I buy more mix, since this waffle maker is so simple to use (it beeps when the waffles are done) that anyone can use it!

I ordered mine on 5/22, shipped 5/24, out for delivery today 5/29.

An alert for those who ordered through NFM (nebraska furniture mart): My order is now backordered to SEPTEMBER (gulp). AND they have already charged my CC almost 2 months ago. Bad business practice. I am calling to cancel today. Check your CC, order and email if you placed an order through them and haven't received it.

I just called them to follow up on my order and also learned about the back order. It is bad business practice, plus they didn’t even notify me. So, I was able to order it through ShopDisney instead, though it cost $15 more. Not willing to wait until September to save the $15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts